Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 Owners Club on Twitter
IMG_20170129_114039.jpg

Is this the second gift?

I just got an email requesting my address so they can send a gift out right away. Looks like they're still sending stuff.

Weren't you supposed to provide your address at the time of the reservation? Why are they asking now?

Just a note, I received a gift and Tesla never emailed me for my address.
They did the same for me when I contacted them about not having received mine a couple of months ago. I'm betting when the initial ones were sent out Tesla just sent the fulfillment company a database dump of everyone and their address. Now that they are at the point where their marketing people are sending them out, they may not have access to the order/reservation database.

Reactions: NCC-1701-T
I just got an email requesting my address so they can send a gift out right away. Looks like they're still sending stuff.

Yep be careful, Tesla would already have your billing address and will not bother individually emailing out asking for another delivery address.

Either way it's been almost one year since Model 3 was revealed. The best present we can get at this point IMO is reveal 3 and order configurator.

Yep be careful, Tesla would already have your billing address and will not bother individually emailing out asking for another delivery address.

Either way it's been almost one year since Model 3 was revealed. The best present we can get at this point IMO is reveal 3 and order configurator.
After waiting for half a year for the poster, I did email Tesla about it and they asked for my address to send it to me. However I still don't have it.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
I'd like them to send me a Model 3 RC car powered by rechargeable "2170" cells (with a "2170" charger) and maybe let it have some sensors so it can be semi autonomous and not hit walls.
Ah, a Tesla Roomba! Heck, if a vacuum cleaner company like Dyson is rumored to be working on an electric car, I don't see why an electric car company like Tesla shouldn't be working on a vacuum cleaner. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Model 3 and JeffK