Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw one of these bumper stickers on the back of a speeding volt today. It would have been a good addition to your gift pak.
Googled and found it here. Unplugged Performance | Model 3 Reservation Holder’s Sticker

View attachment 192216
Has anyone else actually received one of these stickers? I tried ordering one for a friend months ago but haven't heard anything or received the sticker.

Update: I tried ordering again and noticed after placing my order that it said "Local Pickup (in Hawthorne, CA)". I tried again and if I select a shipping address (different from billing address), it showed the shipping option, flat-rate for $5. I decided to splurge and pay $5 shipping for the "free" sticker but the form kept clearing out my credit card info. I was finally able to submit an order and pay via PayPal.

Last edited:
Has anyone else actually received one of these stickers? I tried ordering one for a friend months ago but haven't heard anything or received the sticker.

Update: I tried ordering again and noticed after placing my order that it said "Local Pickup (in Hawthorne, CA)". I tried again and if I select a shipping address (different from billing address), it showed the shipping option, flat-rate for $5. I decided to splurge and pay $5 shipping for the "free" sticker but the form kept clearing out my credit card info. I was finally able to submit an order and pay via PayPal.
Nope,

I haven't received mine.

Looks like we got stuck up. <------- see what I did there?

• Funny
Reactions: melindav

I received mine fairly quickly in Canada. Was only a couple weeks I believe.
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Oh man I want that sticker! I haven't received any pre-order swag except for emails. I reserved on 1/10/17 so hopefully they're sending something soon. Anything would be awesome.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If you just placed your reservation a couple of weeks ago you will, most likely, not be getting anything. As far as I know they stopped sending out the design sketches some time ago and, to date, that is the only thing anyone has received. The stickers are something you need to purchase, they weren't sent out by Tesla for free.