Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anybody else's have an interesting number on the envelope?

I had 28XXX on one of the numbers(based on other readings around the range of my value should have been for reservation)?

Yes, I just got mine today. Waited in line, ordered it around 10:30am EST on 3/31. I had 36XXX. I highly doubt after erasing the code from the My Tesla website that showed people their place in line, they would actually put your place in line on the front of an envelope and mail it to you.

Then again, I wasn't quick enough to see my spot in line on the My Tesla page...so I can't see if the numbers are the same.

I doubt the numbers have anything to do with reservation order. My friend and I ordered within a few minutes of each other and have sequential numbers on our envelopes. I'm certain they processed other orders between ours. I'm sure it's just related to the mailing of the prints.

Yes, I just got mine today. Waited in line, ordered it around 10:30am EST on 3/31. I had 36XXX. I highly doubt after erasing the code from the My Tesla website that showed people their place in line, they would actually put your place in line on the front of an envelope and mail it to you.

Then again, I wasn't quick enough to see my spot in line on the My Tesla page...so I can't see if the numbers are the same.
That is very close to my number and I ordered a little before 10:30am EST on 3/31.

Received ours sometime last week - got back into town on Friday and it was waiting in the mailbox with the other held mail, slightly bend, but otherwise fine. Didn't bother to check the envelope for any numbers before tossing it out. Anybody have any plans for the picture and note? Thought it may be nice to get them framed/mounted.

Got mine on 6/25 in Austin.

I am pretty happy with it and don't expect any more 'gifts' but I would think maybe it would be wise to slowly send out additional gifts every few months to keep people talking. That way they can keep the excitement going until the cars actually show up in our driveways.

Received mine today. Unfortunately my mailman decided to crease it all up to fit it in my mailbox. Ughhh... sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 124
Got mine on Saturday. After reading about people's getting creased, I blocked off my mailbox and taped a note to it saying to place my mail behind the storm door. No creases on mine! Reserved 3/31 in STL around 10:30am. My tesla page 377xxx (6 digits) number on envelope 38xxx (5 digits)