Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This Is The Model 3 Pre-Order Gift

Was this the pre-order gift you expected?

• Yes

Votes: 181 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 87 32.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else that waited in line not received one? I'm sort of worried about my reservation, I waited in line and placed it at about 10:30AM in Cleveland and have not received anything yet. Also, when you could look at the reservation id field on the MyTesla page mine was several hundred thousand higher than others that had been reserved at the same time.

I'm not worried about the gift as much as I am about waiting an extra year or so for my car. I should be well within the 115,000 and should have a shot at getting it late 2017 if the accelerated schedule is met. If my reservation got mixed up and I'm in the 250,000 range it mgiht not be until mid 2018 ....

I'll give it to the end of week then send an email I think.

Gift looks great framed on my desk ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    409.2 KB · Views: 150
beautiful but man that's torture. Seeing that everyday at work!
Yeah, for now, I've filed mine away along with other paperwork on the Model 3. Maybe after reveal 2 or after i configure, I will bring it out and frame it. It's bad enough that I'm on these forums everyday, so I don't need a constant visual reminder! My computer wallpaper was set to a picture of the Model 3, but it became too painful to watch after a while and I had to change it. :(

Has anyone else that waited in line not received one? I'm sort of worried about my reservation, I waited in line and placed it at about 10:30AM in Cleveland and have not received anything yet. Also, when you could look at the reservation id field on the MyTesla page mine was several hundred thousand higher than others that had been reserved at the same time.

I'm not worried about the gift as much as I am about waiting an extra year or so for my car. I should be well within the 115,000 and should have a shot at getting it late 2017 if the accelerated schedule is met. If my reservation got mixed up and I'm in the 250,000 range it mgiht not be until mid 2018 ....

I'll give it to the end of week then send an email I think.

I waited in line in Scottsdale, AZ and still havent received mine yet hopefully soon.

It appears only those who waited in line on March 31st got the gift. Also only 1 per email account. I got one even though I reserved two Model 3's. My wife got 1 as she also waited in line on the 31st and used her email account to register.

I have a friend and his wife who also each reserved one on the 31st but it appears since they used the same email account to register they only received one.

This is exactly what I thought I would get when Elon said he would be sending a gift. It was the same type of gift I got at the final launch of the Model X in Freemont.

For those who were expecting more it is obvious you don't follow Tesla. Tesla doesn't give you anything free other than a baseball cap or mug when you take delivery on a $150k car.

To play devil's advocate here, what else free would you like?

Does Tesla need to raise the price of the car, and make it $151k in order to give you $1k of "free" merchandise?
Psychologically "free" makes me feel better.
If the price of the car had supercharging baked in (or even baked into premium options) when I wouldn't actually see it. Then it's as if I'm getting free supercharging for life with no obvious upfront fee.