Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

Those who reset score - how soon after reaching 99/100 (100+ miles) did you receive FSD Beta?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I'm not the only one - but I paid for FSD on my model 3 over 40 months ago... and now I'm driving like a grandma trying to get the privilege to use it.
I always get a FCW after a few days. Last did a opt out/in about 10 days ago, have over 200 miles with a 99 score, and now I'm not driving the car out of abject fear that I'll have to actually stop at a stoplight or someone will pull in front of me (because of said grandma driving) and trigger a drop in score.

I know I'm not the only one - but I paid for FSD on my model 3 over 40 months ago... and now I'm driving like a grandma trying to get the privilege to use it.

Well, you paid for the public release version, which isn't out yet. You are driving like a grandma to get an advance testing copy because Tesla wants to show that you are capable of driving safely enough to be legally responsible, should anything go wrong. :)

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I always get a FCW after a few days. Last did a opt out/in about 10 days ago, have over 200 miles with a 99 score, and now I'm not driving the car out of abject fear that I'll have to actually stop at a stoplight or someone will pull in front of me (because of said grandma driving) and trigger a drop in score.
I m in same boat, drive 450 miles with 100 score only one day was 99, so over all 99 scores and still waiting.

Well, you paid for the public release version, which isn't out yet. You are driving like a grandma to get an advance testing copy because Tesla wants to show that you are capable of driving safely enough to be legally responsible, should anything go wrong. :)
You mean the one that was supposed to be up and running….checks…two years ago?

You mean the one that was supposed to be up and running….checks…two years ago?
Correct. I didn't order FSD on my previous (2018) car because my Tesla friends whispered to me that it's not a good idea. I did order it this time because they're running the beta. My eyes are wide open that I dropped $10k for a chance to be a guinea pig.

...Put that way, it doesn't sound too wise, in retrospect. But: chance for a new toy!

Correct. I didn't order FSD on my previous (2018) car because my Tesla friends whispered to me that it's not a good idea. I did order it this time because they're running the beta. My eyes are wide open that I dropped $10k for a chance to be a guinea pig.

...Put that way, it doesn't sound too wise, in retrospect. But: chance for a new toy!
I tell you what, I'd be a lot more pissed if FSD had not been a built in incentive on the cars we got it with...

6CE68410-3BC6-4BC4-A281-4A8538090690.jpeg

does the "opt out of beta wait 24 hours until the score section leaves the app then re-add beta" not reset your score back to 100? im going to be selling my 2020 tesla with fsd beta on it to driveway.com in a couple weeks and will have to start over from scratch again soi just checking. it's hard to maintain even a 99 in la so im not looking forward to this again...

does the "opt out of beta wait 24 hours until the score section leaves the app then re-add beta" not reset your score back to 100? im going to be selling my 2020 tesla with fsd beta on it to driveway.com in a couple weeks and will have to start over from scratch again soi just checking. it's hard to maintain even a 99 in la so im not looking forward to this again...
I waited 2 days, and it erased all previous values. Don't envy you having to maintain a high score in the LA area. Fingers crossed that this interminable onboarding freeze will thaw soon.

Reactions: lUtriaNt