Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY A TESLA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1-no more gas.
2-free charging:at work, within your city.
3-decreased pollution, reducing your carbon footprint.
4-rebates: tax rebate, government rebate
5-decreased repair costs
6-cool tech
7-no more keys/battery key fobs
8-security features:alarm, sentry mode,PIN code to drive
9-reduced sound:no engine start up noise, muffler growling from engine revs, etc
10-advanced tech: games, videos,safety features, no buttons,over the air upgrades

Any EV gives you that list. What makes Tesla better than the others?
Fire place mode, watch videos, play arcade games, light shows, over the air recall fixes, 5 star safety ratings, PIN code to drive, sentry mode, multiple cameras, customize lock sounds, updates with Easter eggs, Santa mode-that’s why people buy Tesla and not just an EV

This isnt ment to be a moderation comment or anything (and I am well aware that when I think I need to preface what I am about to say with that statement, it means I know I am about to say something that perhaps might not be popular).

With that out of the way, this list has a lot of repeat stuff in it, just said a different way. It doesnt look like it has very much put into it, and to me comes across as just throwing something together to start a thread.

The "all caps" thread title contributes to that feeling as well.

This isnt ment to be a moderation comment or anything (and I am well aware that when I think I need to preface what I am about to say with that statement, it means I know I am about to say something that perhaps might not be popular).

With that out of the way, this list has a lot of repeat stuff in it, just said a different way. It doesnt look like it has very much put into it, and to me comes across as just throwing something together to start a thread.

The "all caps" thread title contributes to that feeling as well.

It reads like it was written by someone who isn't old enough to drive yet. Visions of a bedroom wall covered in car posters comes to mind.

Reactions: Canyonero
Any EV gives you that list. What makes Tesla better than the others?
That's not the question. The question is "why do you like your Tesla"?
1000025941.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Watts_Up
That's not the question. The question is "why do you like your Tesla"?
View attachment 1002905

There was no question. There was only a statement. "Top 10 reasons to buy a Tesla". Which implies you don't own one and are shopping for a car. The fact it does a bunch of non-vehicular stuff is of no benefit to me personally and in some regards is a detraction in value.

What makes Teslas better cars?

So you're saying Teslas are better because they're full of gimmicks?
No I’m saying teslas are smarter,safer,faster and to some degree cooler. Gimmicks aside PEOPLE DONT BUY EV CARS THEY BUY TESLAS. If Tesla were to start airing TV commercials they would NOT be able to keep up with the demands. People love gimmicks, safety, security, superior tech and Tesla has been on top for over a decade.

Disagree-people (few) check out forums as to research Tesla before they buy. I posted my personal list to show some basic insentives. There are tons of cool things Tesla offers, when u talk to ice car owners they are clueless about Tesla but a few are on the fence.

Reactions: zoomer0056