Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Mileage Thus Far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10200 since 12-1-12. But the car sat 6 weeks while I was in Colorado (3, two week intervals). So, I have been driving a lot. I have had no major issues. I switched from the 21 inch wheels to the 19" wheels because of a tire blow out. I cannot afford to be stuck out there.

Last edited:
5,300 miles in 3 months.

Haven't been bothered to go to a service center for anything at all. No rattles, squeaks, nothing.

Just a sporadic TPMS service message that goes away soon after; that can wait for the "annual" that looks to be a lot sooner than 9 months from now!

52 miles in 3.5 days. Which means I've driven only 37 miles. Averaging 10 miles a day. OK, I'm not ever gonna make any money back up in the gas-electricity cost differential at that rate :)

See, this is why I wanted the Model S to deliver BEFORE the baby!

Kidding aside, perhaps a "miles driven" column can be added to the delivery spreadsheet. Individuals can intermittently update it. It will help determine an average of some sorts per car per month, and we can try to obtain the total Model S miles per the OP...Unless Tesla is willing to help us with this (as in Voltstats.net)...

Is anyone noticing a consistent decline in battery pack capacity yet?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but I *have* seen the maximum numbers for standard and range charge go down. It used to be 273 and 242 and now they are 263 and 238. But it's not like they slowly dropped to this. It seemed to happen at once, so it might have been coincident with the 2.4 software update, but I think I've seen postings from people on this forum who have 2.4 and still get the old numbers. My annual inspection is on 5/3, so maybe I'll know more.

Took delivery mid-November. Image from last night.

Odometer5000.png

(5000 mi)

1,025 miles.

Alignment/balance -- pulls to right
Right passenger front door handle -- door popped open once
Rattle in B pillar -- constant
Rattle near dash/front driver door area -- periodic (bumpy roads)
Carpet pegs/nails popped out after folding down second row seats
Couple computer resets

Have an appointment next week at Chicago to see what they can fix.

Otherwise, silent as the grave and fast as hell.

Maybe we need to start a highest lifetime average energy with 2000+ miles.
Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I think we had a report of someone averaging over 600 recently. Definitely not a competition.

I blame it on the terrain. Here's my daily commute (with ~2 miles off the chart to the left). This is a capture from today, which was one of the most efficient Wh/mi I've seen for a daily work roundtrip:
DailyRoundTrip2.png

And no, I'm not going 5mph at the 14 min mark and 130mph at the 2 min mark. There's a hill involved. :) Today we had 50+ F weather and partly sunny.