Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red Delivery Button for my Red Model S ! ! !

Arrived approx 10pm (somebody's working late). Email confirmation delivery date April 12th - 26th. I feel like the kids in the Disneyland commercial - I'm too excited to sleep. Congrats to all who received their confirmations tonight. In the immortal words of Paul Revere "The Red Coats are coming, the Red Coats are coming".:biggrin:

Got my button!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 249
Help! This morning I have a red delivery button but nothing happens when I click on it. I'm I missing something?

Artsci -

Clicking on the red button should bring you to a new page immediately. Does a page start to load, or is there no activity at all? Have you tried to refresh your browser and click again? (perhaps all the html code did not load properly the first time).

#3422 still waiting. What's up with that? Got my old "view design" button back nothing else. Whine whine.

Same here. "View Design" button returned as a tease. Double-plus whine from me. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Help! This morning I have a red delivery button but nothing happens when I click on it. I'm I missing something?

I've experienced some quirks on the "My Garage" page as well from time to time. Try another browser.

Need Help!!!!!#14291 still waiting for delivery button. Now My tesla site states "your order will be release to factory on April 15th 2013" before updating my order on Monday April 1st to add Performance plus it used to say" factory is building your Model S performance". I called and left messages with my DS. no answer yet. I talked to three different agents and they all had different answers. I am very confused... and upset

Need Help!!!!!#14291 still waiting for delivery button. Now My tesla site states "your order will be release to factory on April 15th 2013" before updating my order on Monday April 1st to add Performance plus it used to say" factory is building your Model S performance". I called and left messages with my DS. no answer yet. I talked to three different agents and they all had different answers. I am very confused... and upset

That's an improvement to your status. The "factory is building your Model S" is the default after you sign your pre-MVPA. Mine has said that since 9/4/12 when I signed my pre-MVPA. You should be happy that it changed.