Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And now begins the hardest 4-5 weeks of my life (first world problem)
Reservation 16,503 (made 12/27/2012) received and completed my delivery survey button last night. Delivery window is 5/1 to 5/15. Destination Atlanta, GA.

Red, 60 kWh, air, tech, sound, leather, twin chargers, supercharging

Didn't get a button, but have one of the earlier reservation #'s (4756), so called to find out how it's looking. Julia said she'd activate my delivery button an hour later I'm scheduled. Sadly my delivery date is May 10-24, even though it's factory pickup, not sure why so late relative to the others here. Red, 60 kWh, air, tech, sound, sunroof, supercharger, jumpseats.

Bill

RN327xxx on 2/3/13 (reservation 18,8xx)
MVPA signed 2/11/13
Just called DS and got delivery button 4/5/13.
Factory pickup window 5/3-5/17 (she says more like 2nd week in May).
---
85 (non Perf), red, black, obeche gloss, 19 ", tech, active air, NO pano or sound studio.

After checking this thread, with so many delivery buttons, I decided to check mine. I was thrilled to find a red delivery button, after all the other buttons had disappeared a couple days ago. It looks like I have an April 29 - May 14 delivery window. I don't have a sig line or avator yet, but my reservation #13,360 for a 85 , non performance was finalized 1/21/13.

I have same problem. Added jump seat. Went to back of line. My number is almost 1000 below yours. OH well

Didn't get a button, but have one of the earlier reservation #'s (4756), so called to find out how it's looking. Julia said she'd activate my delivery button an hour later I'm scheduled. Sadly my delivery date is May 10-24, even though it's factory pickup, not sure why so late relative to the others here. Red, 60 kWh, air, tech, sound, sunroof, supercharger, jumpseats.

Bill

Got my delivery button on Friday afternoon :). Red, 85, grey, pan, air, 19. Delivery window 4/29 to 5/13. Have to pick up in Chicago to get the new buy back financing. Don't plan on selling back, but sounds like a good insurance policy for new technology? Not sure, but driving from Chicago to STL in a brand new Tesla sounds like a great way to spend the day. Maybe the Bloomington supercharger will be pumping ions by then...Reservation number was 13,541-original order back in November, finalized on 2/4/13.

Got my delivery button on Friday afternoon :). Red, 85, grey, pan, air, 19. Delivery window 4/29 to 5/13. Have to pick up in Chicago to get the new buy back financing. Don't plan on selling back, but sounds like a good insurance policy for new technology? Not sure, but driving from Chicago to STL in a brand new Tesla sounds like a great way to spend the day. Maybe the Bloomington supercharger will be pumping ions by then...Reservation number was 13,541-original order back in November, finalized on 2/4/13.

woot! STL love! I double checked my finalize date and it was 2/11. So hopefully I will get a button next week! That's interesting that you will be able to take advantage of the Tesla financing plan by picking up in Chicago. I was thinking of doing the same in order to force the sale through Illinois which would exempt me from some local taxes. I can't wait to see our two reds at the next STL Meetup! Congrats!

-Lydia