Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I am obsessing but just cannot stop, while waiting for my arrest me red Model S I have been thinking of ways to save some electricity. So maxed out my solar inverter by adding some more panels, then purchased this solar powered pool skimmer. Should be able to cut down on filtering and the pool sweep. Will save some kWh's that I can transfer to charging the Tesla. My wife says to get a life!!! What do you red guys and girls think.
image.jpg

Nope. EOL is this Monday. Although I was recently told "EOL date is the week your car will be built, not the specific day it comes off the line." If that's true, I would expect everyone with the same build week to have the same EOL date, and there are people with different dates all this week. So who knows.
About three weeks ago I was told that my car would be end of line at the end of the month. Nothing more specific than that. Hopefully we will both hear something more concrete on Monday.

Awesome with tint. First thing I am going to do!

Windows tinted now.

from my Samsung galaxy s3

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my delivery button and May 9 to May 23rd window. No option to deliver to home, only to pickup at a service center or Fremont. Really wanted home delivery. Rear jump seats, grey wheels, no pano roof, black leather P85 in arrest me red almost a reality! May 9th has been my projected end of line date for awhile

Got mine 4/20 and have been giddy ever since.

@xhawk101 - what level of tinting did you get? Looks great!

Planning on getting Xpel paint armor and would tint at the same time. Anybody else do aftermarket armor?

Thanks! I got 3m carbon ceramic based "color stable" 35 on front and 20 on back windows and then their high end crystalline on windshield (no tint but supposedly blocks most of the heat). $500 total but front windshield was 200 of it. Have been told carbon based has less electrical interference ...

from my Samsung galaxy s3

highfalutintodd - I've been lurking here for 3 months and finally decided to order after I get to see an S and test Drive (Chicago?). I have to fly through Chicago coming from Alaska at the end of May. If it even moves in the test drive I'll probably buy it. I can't believe I am almost ready to buy a car I have only seen on the internet. Went from Black, to White, to Silver and finally decided on Red. Specs would be identical to yours except jump seats. Just having someone else nearby probably pushed me off the ledge. You are only one I have seen on here from Nashville area and I think I need a support group and counseling.

I haven't seen a photo of a red without the pano roof. Am I missing one somewhere?

I didn't get the pano, but I did get the "also has a Roadster option". :smile:

Here are some more pics of mine (solid roof - but may not have been obvious in my earlier shots). Just gave it the first wash/wax yesterday!

Apologies for the image quality...the forum isn't allowing me to upload high quality versions of the pics. :frown:

IMG_2755.jpg
IMG_2756.jpg
IMG_2758.jpg

highfalutintodd - I've been lurking here for 3 months and finally decided to order after I get to see an S and test Drive (Chicago?). I have to fly through Chicago coming from Alaska at the end of May. If it even moves in the test drive I'll probably buy it. I can't believe I am almost ready to buy a car I have only seen on the internet. Went from Black, to White, to Silver and finally decided on Red. Specs would be identical to yours except jump seats. Just having someone else nearby probably pushed me off the ledge. You are only one I have seen on here from Nashville area and I think I need a support group and counseling.
Welcome to the forums, TNEVol!

I was in your same situation - the only Tesla I've ever gotten to see in person was in San Jose last year while there for business (and, again, a massive shout out to Oriana and all the staff at the Santana Row store!). I placed my reservation in October after an extraordinary test drive and I've been impatiently waiting ever since.

There's one other middle Tennessee owner here on the boards (TennTSLA) and I've been living vicariously through him since he got his back in February. We definitely need to start a Nashville area support group!

I got an email from my DS late last night asking for my drivers license, insurance card, etc., so must be getting close. Private message me and I'll be happy to get together with you once my red arrives so you can see the configuration for yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some more pics of mine (solid roof - but may not have been obvious in my earlier shots). Just gave it the first wash/wax yesterday!
Digging the solid roof! And man those grey wheels look good.

Last edited: