Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trans-Canada Supercharged in 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you guys think?
Screenshot_20170528-031209.png

Elon Musk on Twitter

I think there may be confusion here. The term transCanada means something specific to Canadians, but may be just a generalized vague term to a non-Canuck. Me, metaphorically I am from Missouri, or that certain Thomas from the New Testament. I will believe when I can see with my own eyes and touch with my own Tesla charge port.

I think there may be confusion here. The term transCanada means something specific to Canadians, but may be just a generalized vague term to a non-Canuck. Me, metaphorically I am from Missouri, or that certain Thomas from the New Testament. I will believe when I can see with my own eyes and touch with my own Tesla charge port.
Musk lived for a couple of years in Canada. Spent a summer at his cousin's farm just outside of Speedy Creek.

Elon spent a couple of years in Canada. He spent a summer at his cousin's farm just outside of Speedy Creek (nickname of Swift Current). His mother's from Regina.

Trans-Canada is a Canadian term. The fact that he knows it, tells me that he must have discussed it internally in a meeting or something. I personally have some hope, but having a hard time believing it.

You have to admit... it's an odd thing for EM to respond to if there's not something behind it. Out of all of the clamoring tweets out there, why would he choose to respond to that one?

But if there's something behind it, why is there nothing on the map - and zero in terms any hints of a massive SC roll out that would have to be taking place this summer? We haven't heard of a single shovel in the ground yet, anywhere in Canada this year.

Reactions: Falkirk