Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
, that speaks to corrupt motives on the part of the SEC lawyers.

That's silly. Who is paying for the "corrupt' conduct, and how are the investigators and attorneys benefiting?

All federal agencies are motivated to resolve matters before the end of the fiscal year. Individual performance bonuses may depend on it, and taxpayers' money is conserved.

Thanks for the extremely useful information. :)

I was under the impression that *really really large* press lines had a longer lead time than 12 months because they were even more "custom order" than most press lines. (Tesla may need one of those for the Semi; they got one *huge* one used for the Fremont factory.) Am I wrong about that?

So the existing Semi prototype has carbon fiber panels, so I think they'll need a regular size autoclave, not a panel press. The frame is made of standard size steel elements, right?

The room temperature prepreg sheets SpaceX is using which can be cured in place are very expensive - but maybe they'll be using cheaper variants of that and can skip the autoclave as well.

The way things have been going lately, I’m counting on this not being in Tesla’s favor. Just yesterday I received a letter from a PA attorney about a lawsuit against Tesla for the damages of his tweet and the fact that I purchased shares during that time, I could join it. I stated to take my name off the list and said I lost more from the SEC investigation and FUD articles. Of course no response from the lawyer.
How does a random third party know that you purchased shares then?

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCash
Uff, as Boris Tatarevic found out, this is straight from @Fact Checking post:
DosNuTsUYAAfGMc.jpg

Source:Bozi Tatarevic on Twitter

DAMN IT ELON!!!!!!!!

There's only so much we can take before your strongest supporters have to re-evaluate

Like someone else put it, Tesla has probably reached the escape velocity required to flourish without him as the CEO. He could continue to be an innovator in another role in the company. And there could be some positive aspects to him stepping down from an investors facing official role.

Not that it would stop him from tweeting - as clearly nothing can.

Reactions: sundaymorning
Status
Not open for further replies.