Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about the judge not yet signing off on the settlement? I would have thought it would be done by now if she was just going to accept it. Seems like the delay may mean she's considering having them come back to the table again. Personally at this point I would be happiest if she would just accept so we could put the whole situation behind us.

I could see her thoughts going both for or against Elon.

We all know the arguments for him. He was trying to be transparent to the small investor etc. Strong arguments there.

But I could also potentially see arguments against him, not that I agree with them. But for example his shorts enrichment commission tweet did not indicate an individual who intended to change his ways, so if judge was thinking he did something wrong, that would definitely hurt the chances of her just signing off on the settlement.

I just want it done, or not done. The unknown is the worst...

You couldn’t wait the additional 8 minutes?

Hmm, two sons 14 years, three 12 years old? If 3 or 4 are nearly as smart as Elon and study science and engineering,
he may have several more talented and trusted right hand men to help run Tesla starting in mid 2020s. :rolleyes:
Oh, that's good, then he'd actually get to spend time with them.....

Elon has said that if you want a smoother ride then inflate the tires a few PSI lower. I suggest you experiment.

Market action relevance? I think many of us would prefer a smoother ride.

Good point...
Now, the question is how do we deflate the tires on TSLA in the market ?
I believe the over-pressure comes directly from all the shorts, who create artificial shares added to the pool, thus increasing the pressure. So reducing the over-inflation could be achieved by reducing the shorted percentage significantly.

OK, how do we reduce shorts ?

Maybe burn them ? ;)

Jesus H Youknowwho.

A positive Seeking B*llsh*t article.

Tesla Sales Soaring, Competition Failing - Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

Wonders never cease.
tenor.gif

Just about back to my breakeven point on the stock, excellent. My original holdings I sold last year had a blended price of about $180. I really wish my current holdings were at that price.

FWIW:
Turn out the lights in Germany if their auto industry goes dark. I get the protectionism but Merkel is clearly two faced in this regard.

To survive, VW & BMW need to forget about short term stock price and pour multi billions into an accelerated EV product line.
Sooner or later one or more legacy automakers is going to decide that it will make more sense to partner with Tesla and have tem provide the powertrains and EV charging infrastructure than to start a program from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.