Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But... does it have to be all or nothing? Tesla now is fighting states to have dealer franchise laws overturned. Why not come to a compromise where Tesla forms a joint venture with a local dealer, and that dealer can only sell electric cars (to eliminate the concern around the salesperson nudging buyers towards ICE). I think a softer stance, not a hard line one, will be more likely to move the needle. And having all of these battles only puts a bigger target on Tesla's back, which I think can can/does create real harm/an existential threat.

Yes, all. We’re way past the point of nothing. They had their chance. Now they all pay with their livelihoods for being thieves and bandits.

"If you inflate few PSi lower you do not get optimal tire consumption. Tire in this case is more used on the edges. If you inflate it more than nominal than tires are more used in the centre."

I can't let this one go. This is an idea left over form the days of bias ply tires and is Wrong. Every old drivers-ed textbook published a graphic that repeated this "information". It was only ever truish at the extremes and became outdated when we all started using radial tires whose treads are reinforced so they are little influenced by pressure changes. The sidewall does all the flexing. Small reductions will somewhat soften the ride and max pressure will give the best economy and handling.

Totally agree, he's way too chubby. Probably too much processed garbage because he's on-the-go all the time. You would have though a multi-billionaire would have a personal chef/nutritionalist making-up fresh food 24/7. At least that's what I'd set up if I were him.

It’ll be almost certainly stress weight, along with a general body, hormone, sleep etc... imbalance.

Now that that’s resolved - good morning opening peak, welcome mmd.

Status
Not open for further replies.