Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline added their logo to all their wheels - voice your disappointment!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw in a reddit thread that TSportline decided to add their logo to their wheel lineup. I was going to get some Arachnid replicas for my 3 but now I'm probably looking for a different wheel elsewhere.

I would ask everyone to voice their opinions by tweeting them, whether or not you were going to buy their wheels or not or already have a set from them. It's ridiculous to expect to advertise for them when you're spending over 1.2k+ USD for their wheels. I have already tweeted at them (as many others) and will be voting with my money. But if they start doing this, it might not be too far off before other Tesla-specific wheel manufacturers start adding their logos on their wheels as well.

NPkcyNN.jpg

EVWheeldirect sells replica turbines, but I might find something more unique unless TSportline removes the terrible logo in future batches for the arachnid reps, soon.

Last edited:
That looks horrible. I would never buy rims like that. My current aftermarkets have no mention of brand.

If you're going to slap a giant logo to the rim, there better be a discount for the advertising. Then again, I left my hood debadged after ppf.

signal-attachment-2019-11-17-104902.jpeg

Reactions: jipvk
Was about to buy the 18" TSS or TST wheels for winter wheels.

None of the pictures of the wheels on the cars have the logo. I just caught the logo on one of the pictures of the wheel by itself.

I don't mind their logo somewhere on the wheel but not like they did it. Looks terrible.

Sad but all too common, especially when a manufacturer notices clones, knock off copies etc and tries to fight them this way.

Same happened to many mud flap and carpet liner products which now come with large or etched logos.

Labels and free advertising be d... No namet tagless brandless products should be the norm.

Sad but all too common, especially when a manufacturer notices clones, knock off copies etc and tries to fight them this way.

Same happened to many mud flap and carpet liner products which now come with large or etched logos.

Labels and free advertising be d... No namet tagless brandless products should be the norm.
Um.. TSportline wheels ARE clones... so... I'm not sure why they would find the need to protect THEIR clones.

• Informative
Reactions: Perscitus