I was one of those first day reservation holders that always concerned about not knowing how much the performance version of the 3 would cost or when it would be available. I knew I'd love the extra performance, but without knowing the price/timeline, I opted for the LR when the opportunity to get the car in April came. When it was initially announced that the P would be $78k without EAP, I thought I had made the right decision b/c it wouldn't have been worth that much to me personally. But now seeing that I could have skipped EAP and only spent $1k less for AWD or $10k more for AWD and P bums me out a little. Anyway, it brings me to my ultimate question, is there going to be a way for folks like me that want the crazy acceleration to add AWD (or even better, just a performance RWD motor upgrade since I live in California and don't need AWD) a couple of years from now? While I ordered EAP, I only really did so because I wanted to be able to upgrade to FSD when it's available without being dinged for $10k or more to do so. I also thought I would use EAP more than I do. But for my medium traffic, 15 mile round trip commute to work, EAP just doesn't do much for me. I know it's not currently possible (and probably never will be), but I would trade EAP straight up for AWD simply for the extra acceleration. I feel like I could enjoy the extra power every day whereas EAP is simply not some that I benefit from often. My initial thought was that I would simply trade my LR in a couple of years from now if this scenario played out how it has, but I'd much prefer to keep my current car if I can and simply swap out the motor so I don't have to re-do the stereo upgrades, tint, ceramic coating, and chrome delete that I've already paid for. I also like the assurance of knowing that the car has been mine for the whole life of it. Back to the point, might adding a performance motor/inverter be possible in a year or two? I know that the group of people who took delivery early enough to not know the price/availability of the AWD and P upgrades is not huge, but I'm still hoping this will be an option down line. If not, I guess I will just pray for an uncork and save my money, as I love my car already. I'm just hoping to have an opportunity to truly have it all!