Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tyres for M3P impossible to find , need advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to replace my 4 tyres on a 2019 M3P

Current set is michelin p4s 235/35/20 XL T0 (accoustic)

I cannot find these tyres anywhere, they show out of stock everywhere.

I know tesla new M3P now have Pz4 tyres factory fitted, but can t find either

1/ has someone made a recent replacement on original M3P tyres and recommend a tyre shop or site able to fit in central london.?

2/ if none of the Tesla T0 or Tx tyres are available is there a recommendation on a replacement for 235/35/20 (need right speed and weight load but also good silent level and efficient grip to keep range)?.

Many thanks to all.

Blackcircles are showing them in stock for fitting from 6th Jan for me, but I remember having exactly this problem about four or five years ago with a similar size tyre - it was as if they stopped manufacturing them for about four or five months.

In the end I found a set of rims for sale with the tyres already fitted (new) from a place in Scotland, I think it was about £800 for them with the appropriate spacers and I put them on the car myself. The following year I got winter tyres for the original rims and then I was able to have summer and winter wheels.

Not a route I had planned on going down, but the new rims were basically a free gift when you consider the price of the tyres on their own.

Blackcircles are showing them in stock for fitting from 6th Jan for me, but I remember having exactly this problem about four or five years ago with a similar size tyre - it was as if they stopped manufacturing them for about four or five months.

In the end I found a set of rims for sale with the tyres already fitted (new) from a place in Scotland, I think it was about £800 for them with the appropriate spacers and I put them on the car myself. The following year I got winter tyres for the original rims and then I was able to have summer and winter wheels.

Not a route I had planned on going down, but the new rims were basically a free gift when you consider the price of the tyres on their own.
Any chance you could copy the link , I cannot find them in accoustic version on blackcircle. Thank you very much

Has anyone tried Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport tyres on their M3P?

I need to replace all four tyres on my car (which is leased) soon and those would offer a significant saving on buying four, especially as I won't be keeping them!
I had them on my Golf R and I felt like they would eventually kill me when going over standing water... Definitely thrilling... Maybe the M3P weight will help.

I loved the rim protection