Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] ‘Highland’ order discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Foreign language review (with Subtitles) but a RHD model, at least we can see wheel on the proper side!, Sorry if posted before, couldn’t see it

There seems to be like one review per country at present which means the reviewers were hand selected and are unlikely to bite the hand that feeds them.
The US one in particular was total cringe. In short I am not interested until some more impartial reviewers get their hands on them.

There seems to be like one review per country at present which means the reviewers were hand selected and are unlikely to bite the hand that feeds them.
The US one in particular was total cringe. In short I am not interested until some more impartial reviewers get their hands on them.
Fair point, it was just this was the first RHD version I had seen more than anything else

Reactions: Jason71
A German Model 3 Highland owner has shared some thoughts and some comparisons with the Model Y (and a few German cars they've driven)

The facelift really does appear to be a compelling rollup of improvements, but claiming it's become as quiet as the quietest car on sale or that its frameless doors now open and close with the resonant thonk of an S-Class is a reminder that over time Teslastans haven't gotten any less strange.

The facelift really does appear to be a compelling rollup of improvements, but claiming it's become as quiet as the quietest car on sale or that its frameless doors now open and close with the resonant thonk of an S-Class is a reminder that over time Teslastans haven't gotten any less strange.
Yes I cannot really take anything they said seriously once I got to those points. It’s clearly a review of a Tesla fan and not subjective.

but best one is about sound dampening...

guy maybe never drove S class or something
That would be impressive if they’ve gone from one of the most poorly sound proofed cars at least at that price point to beating an S class, pretty much the bar setter with some new tyres, a bit more double glazed panels and a flick up at the end of the bonnet.

Sure it’s an improvement but an S class it is not.

Looking at orderding a M3 via our compoany car lease scheme. Is it correct that all M3s are going to be Highlands if ordered now? I notice there is a LR RWD on the list and thought that wasn't an option with the Highland

Looking at orderding a M3 via our compoany car lease scheme. Is it correct that all M3s are going to be Highlands if ordered now? I notice there is a LR RWD on the list and thought that wasn't an option with the Highland
There are lots of pre-configured RWD LRs in inventory available right now. I guess it depends how the lease scheme works at your company, whether they have access to allocate inventory or not.

Reactions: tredman
A LR RWD isn’t available as a highland at the moment, nor is the performance, as for the LR AWD and RWD, you need to check with the provider, they may well have stock or even offered old stock at a decent price to help Tesla clear them. If the price is right that might be an option, but you need to find out for sure

Reactions: tredman
Ordered my Highland M3 on 19th October with delivery Jan/February 2024. This changed within a few days to last 2 weeks in December and more recently to 29th and 30th December.

On the strength of this started advertising my car.

Go on the app this morning and it's now showing 9th January to 13th March.

Got a buyer for the car but if I accept could be without a car for over 4 months.

Is this normal with Tesla? Impossible to plan if they keep changing dates.