Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Post update, I can't judge any difference in the trouser spoiling TACC system. I try it most days on sections of the A303, generally OK on the dual sections, usually good on the well marked single lane sections but still the occasional severe braking for no apparent reason with resultant near rear end shunt if you dare try it with a car following (usually too close) behind. There needs to be a simpler cruise option that just uses the forward radar assuming these phantom events are related to camera decisions. Nothing that hasn't been voiced before.

Just updated to 2020.32.3, having had 2020.28.6 accidentally installed by my detailer last week :mad:

I'd held off upgrading from 2020.8.3 after Tesla broke Ext4 support for Sentry Mode & TeslaCam. However by some minor miracle it seems that Tesla has quietly fixed/reintroduced support. My Ext4 drive was working quite happily on 2020.28.6, and is also working on 2020.32.3. :cool:

Worth nothing for those interested in avoiding FAT32 corruption!

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger