Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2020.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m trying to update my software.... I’m on 2020.32.5 is that the latest in UK? I saw the title of this and felt way behind.... and lots of you are posting about 2020.36.10 but potentially we just are!

I don’t have a drive with wifi but tried connecting here at office and car isn’t prompting a download - haven’t updated since collecting and wondering if I’ve missed a trick?!

My car thinks it knows the speed limits but it’s not brilliant at it - especially around the edge of glasgow where is so variable! o_O

So I’m trying to update my software.... I’m on 2020.32.5 is that the latest in UK? I saw the title of this and felt way behind.... but potentially we just are!

My car thinks it knows the speed limits but it’s not brilliant at it - especially around the edge of glasgow where is so variable! o_O

Mine was on 2020.32.5 until yesterday morning, when it updated to 2010.36.10. I drove around 140 miles yesterday and didn't really notice any changes, TBH. The car didn't seem to be giving any indication it was reading speed limit signs, as the speed limit indication still seemed to be much as it was before, usually lagging a bit behind the signs.

Reactions: M3-Newbie
Ahhh ok brilliant - so I’m not totally behind! Phew! I thought maybe I was a few versions behind while it was in transit! Like an access point ordered from amazon they arrive a few versions behind!

In your experience, does the south of England get updates at different times to Scotland? Or do you find the UK get things all at once?

Ditto

8C44C88B-8F5D-41AF-ABBA-CCDC1152F6BA.jpeg

Mine was on 2020.32.5 until yesterday morning, when it updated to 2010.36.10. I drove around 140 miles yesterday and didn't really notice any changes, TBH. The car didn't seem to be giving any indication it was reading speed limit signs, as the speed limit indication still seemed to be much as it was before, usually lagging a bit behind the signs.

I too hadn't noticed any changes in 2020.36.10, until last night, when I did a soft reboot and as soon as the car rebooted, it was able to see and display speed limit signs in the visualisations.