Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a relative period of silence I’ve now had one update a day for the past three days on my MX with FSD. Currently downloading 2021.12.25.6. If it follows the usual trend I’m sure there’s nothing to get excited about.
I'm getting 2021.12.25.6 now.

With 2021.12.25 or 2021.12.25.5 my MX UI started defaulting to 1/3 high music interface instead of the 2/3 high.

I've just had it, one day after getting 25.5. One item in the release notes I've just noticed from the link above (haven't checked actually in my car) is this:

Range Display

Limited By HW

battery improvements

Your vehicle's range estimation has been modified to better represent real-world conditions.

I've no idea what they mean by 'real world conditions' I suppose comparing the range using the energy graph and cross ref to the binnacle display would be a start. I'd have to switch from % to miles first though!

I haven’t played a single game in the car.

Would be interested to know stats of usage. If I’m in my car I’ll also have my phone on me so I’d just use that if I wanted to play stuff.

Tried the farm game once with small child. But we do use the Solitaire often while waiting in the car (helps them with practising numbers), and I still await the promised addition of Sudoku. I'd also welcome Minesweeper - as might many who remember it fondly from the early Windows years? Sadly I guess Elon's taste in games is rather different to mine.

Do you have your M3 release notes even if just a summary? Any sign of camera based driver monitoring?
Games, languages and powerwall integration.
IMG_20210722_142459.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger and Mark-R