Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to fan the flames of those paranoid folk still on 2021.4.x, a public sighting of 2021.24 at last, albeit on Plaid. But it does show a step forward outside the inner circle.

TeslaFi said:
Software version 2021.24 was just detected on a Tesla Model S Plaid in Pennsylvania United States. The highest previous version was 2021.12.25.7. Follow the 2021.24 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

you can keep your 2021 updates, I’m done with those “Old” updates 🤣

Attachments

• 115C5E94-E953-45AB-9826-0231F669E32E.jpeg
    115C5E94-E953-45AB-9826-0231F669E32E.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Now this is pretty big news. Both a Model 3 and UK. [edit] Too slow, quite possibly @simon_rb 's car ? Or not as his is a Model X! But good to see it starting to move to limited general release.

TeslaFi said:
Software version 2024.24.1 was just detected on a Tesla Model 3 Long Range DM in England United Kingdom. The highest previous version was 2021.24. Follow the 2024.24.1 release at TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

I'd say one of there testers is getting a telling off for missing it but name the other devices that you check the software release version on? 😉
Oh yes blame the testers why don't you - even when it was release management who typed the name in wrong and the product owner who signed off on it.

Remember yesterday when we were all one product team ?

Remember the day before when you said you had full stack developers who could generate the electricity for their computers through to installing the double glazing in the office and could test their own stuff because testing is easy and anybody can do it ?

Yes that's right its the testers fault.

(it felt good to get that off my chest :-D)

Oh yes blame the testers why don't you - even when it was release management who typed the name in wrong and the product owner who signed off on it.

Remember yesterday when we were all one product team ?

Remember the day before when you said you had full stack developers who could generate the electricity for their computers through to installing the double glazing in the office and could test their own stuff because testing is easy and anybody can do it ?

Yes that's right its the testers fault.

(it felt good to get that off my chest :-D)
Blame autocorrect. In which case it’s the fault of the AI team ;)