Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slightly different on my MS to your M3.

InkedIMG_3557_LI.jpg

I assume that after the technical coding/dev and testing (haha), that Tesla then make a regulatory assessment for each feature for each country.

If that hasn’t happened yet the feature doesn’t get loaded and comes through in a later round. So stuff like GDPR, UNCE, gets captured reasonably easily (as they cover vast markets) but post Brexit might delay some fearures coming here. The yanks have to take a bit longer to do a country specific check on any unique weird and wonderful laws we have? We’re an important market but not that important they want to hold up cold weather fixes?

I might have missed this in an earlier update but for me 2021.36 has unlocked a few things in the app around charging.

I can now change the charge current and alter scheduling from inside the Tesla app.
This was part of .36. did you set a charge or schedule in the car first. It wouldn’t appear in the app for me

EDIT. Found it now. Me being dumb!

second edit. It was being reported that scheduling took a while to appear in the app. It wasn’t there last night
maybe im not so dumb after all!

Last edited:
When stating "the app" please reference Android or iOS as there are 2 apps, thanks

I might have missed this in an earlier update but for me 2021.36 has unlocked a few things in the app around charging.

I can now change the charge current and alter scheduling from inside the Tesla app.

This was part of .36. did you set a charge or schedule in the car first. It wouldn’t appear in the app for me

EDIT. Found it now. Me being dumb!

second edit. It was being reported that scheduling took a while to appear in the app. It wasn’t there last night
maybe im not so dumb after all!

Reactions: teaston
A couple of TeslaFi stragglers rolled out yesterday in UK, but nothing like the numbers over the previous few days or other regions, including other RHD regions.

A quick eyeball, it looks to be the same with the other Euro countries I checked. Maybe something pausing rollout to European countries?

A couple of TeslaFi stragglers rolled out yesterday in UK, but nothing like the numbers over the previous few days or other regions, including other RHD regions.

A quick eyeball, it looks to be the same with the other Euro countries I checked. Maybe something pausing rollout to European countries?
Yes, it showed promise and slowed. Had a couple of short drives, nothing stood out

The biggest change is that you can use the charging controls from the app now, so they must have added some new backend APIs.

The API's regularly are updated. We are on v22 of the API now, and thats not even with the latest update - I think we were around v13 last year at some point.

Certainly nice to have the charging controls - they have been on my wishlist for ages.