Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming from 2021.32.x, just the mobile app improvements. No mention of the cold weather improvements. API version is now v24 (from v22 on 2021.32.x)

1634623798745.png

I have found an issue with those though in schedule charging times - hopefully cosmetic. Even so, many will find this a long requested useful feature.

iOS 15, app v4.2.0. We have a 12:30 scheduled start time. The main app screen displays this as 12:00 (so 30 minutes early). When going into the controls and spinning the time, the scheduled time updates correctly, then after a few seconds, reverts to 12:00. I think it is cosmetic as when sitting in the car, scheduled start time remains correct at 12:30 and when scrolling minutes through the app (15 minute steps), the car scheduled display updates to reflect the correct time even though the app reverts back to 12:00. I've not tried to see if it is just incorrectly showing the minutes, if if a similar issue affects hours too.

1634624352515.png 1634624505890.png 1634624678033.png

But hopefully just cosmetic

1634624838194.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Adopado and Mark-R
Coming from 2021.32.x, just the mobile app improvements. No mention of the cold weather improvements. API version is now v24 (from v22 on 2021.32.x)

View attachment 723174

I have found an issue with those though in schedule charging times - hopefully cosmetic. Even so, many will find this a long requested useful feature.

iOS 15, app v4.2.0. We have a 12:30 scheduled start time. The main app screen displays this as 12:00 (so 30 minutes early). When going into the controls and spinning the time, the scheduled time updates correctly, then after a few seconds, reverts to 12:00. I think it is cosmetic as when sitting in the car, scheduled start time remains correct at 12:30 and when scrolling minutes through the app (15 minute steps), the car scheduled display updates to reflect the correct time even though the app reverts back to 12:00. I've not tried to see if it is just incorrectly showing the minutes, if if a similar issue affects hours too.

View attachment 723177 View attachment 723178 View attachment 723179

But hopefully just cosmetic

View attachment 723180
I’m surprised you didn’t get the cold weather ‘wiper’ update included. I’d have thought that was a pretty universal change.
I don’t use the on board charge settings myself but it’s disappointing to see that even with an app, Tesla makes such simple schoolboy errors in their coding.

I noticed 50 signs visualised on a major NoA capable dual carriageway where they had never appeared prior. When it turned into national it reverted back to showing no signs although speed limit was then under control of map based data.

This is a section of road that I would sometimes test and report on so I am fairly confident this is a change although will not know for sure until I get the chance to come back in opposite direction when it transitions from national to 50.

Of note, when the national transitioned into roadworks at 50 then 30, one partially occluded (by a van) 50 was visualised but others were not and neither were the now very clear 30’s. Even though the one 50 was visualised, the car still (incorrectly) reported the section as 70/national.

I noticed 50 signs visualised on a major NoA capable dual carriageway where they had never appeared prior. When it turned into national it reverted back to showing no signs although speed limit was then under control of map based data.

This is a section of road that I would sometimes test and report on so I am fairly confident this is a change although will not know for sure until I get the chance to come back in opposite direction when it transitions from national to 50.

Of note, when the national transitioned into roadworks at 50 then 30, one partially occluded (by a van) 50 was visualised but others were not and neither were the now very clear 30’s. Even though the one 50 was visualised, the car still (incorrectly) reported the section as 70/national.

I've noticed similar on 2021.32.21.

Anyone without FSD had the 36.x release? I'd like access to some of the new app features around charging, the wait is frustrating!