Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She’s arrived, super early as well at 08:50. Absolutely nothing wrong with her I can see but I’m not as fussy as some I think when it comes to swirling and gaps. Looks all even, everything seems to be working. Drives like a bloody dream 😍 steering wheel is so much smaller than I was expecting even after the videos. As far as I can tell I couldn’t see any option anywhere to turn on a heated wheel or rear seats. Watched a video to find them and I didn’t have the menu option in the A/C section that they were showing. Needs to do a software update and showing a UI Service alert thing for Leicester this morning where it came from. Hoping this just goes away.

She had 48% battery on arrival equalling 132 miles so not sure if new battery or not. Didn’t notice a lack of speed on the 0-60.

Software update happening now hopefully. Very happy. Any questions you think I can answer let me know.

2FCF501F-AE52-4C56-861C-D5E41FFE489D.jpeg
5B11340C-FFA7-4226-8F86-6254EDFDDB9F.jpeg
37684D95-0AB7-43AC-A560-488D5A3CA357.jpeg

She’s arrived, super early as well at 08:50. Absolutely nothing wrong with her I can see but I’m not as fussy as some I think when it comes to swirling and gaps. Looks all even, everything seems to be working. Drives like a bloody dream 😍 steering wheel is so much smaller than I was expecting even after the videos. As far as I can tell I couldn’t see any option anywhere to turn on a heated wheel or rear seats. Watched a video to find them and I didn’t have the menu option in the A/C section that they were showing. Needs to do a software update and showing a UI Service alert thing for Leicester this morning where it came from. Hoping this just goes away.

She had 48% battery on arrival equalling 132 miles so not sure if new battery or not. Didn’t notice a lack of speed on the 0-60.

Software update happening now hopefully. Very happy. Any questions you think I can answer let me know.

Looks amazing! Congrats!

Out of interest, with all the recent spec discussions over the SR+ and with your description above, what is your 8th vin character? J or A?

Looks amazing! Congrats!

Out of interest, with all the recent spec discussions over the SR+ and with your description above, what is your 8th vin character? J or A?
J mine is!

Like i was saying i couldnt see that menu to the left of the power button with 3 squiggle lines or fan on mine at all to even access the front heated seats and see the rears are disabled? So it might be that it needs an update or that the SR plus doesnt have that normally anyway?

Could be as i said a while back that we end up with one boat old models and one boat all singing and dancing 😂 Wish i could check to see if the battery is the new one or not. Says 260 based on 48% being 130 but dont know if that is equal to the old or new battery with the WLTP and real world being different?

1637751554982.png

Reactions: Simonix

View attachment 736739View attachment 736740View attachment 736741
Oh my god I will be ELATED if mine arrives before 9am... Congrats! It's a beaut!

Reactions: badbadger06
J mine is!

Like i was saying i couldnt see that menu to the left of the power button with 3 squiggle lines or fan on mine at all to even access the front heated seats and see the rears are disabled? So it might be that it needs an update or that the SR plus doesnt have that normally anyway?

Could be as i said a while back that we end up with one boat old models and one boat all singing and dancing 😂 Wish i could check to see if the battery is the new one or not. Says 260 based on 48% being 130 but dont know if that is equal to the old or new battery with the WLTP and real world being different?

You should have heated front seats if nothing else! If you haven't, then this must surely need addressing with Tesla service if the software update doesn't sort it.