Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try the voice command for wheel and heated rear seats if you get some time. See if you get the same results me?
29451088-F0EA-484D-B3A6-45EB151EFB53.jpeg

Yeah. Still got a cold bum! 🤣 Doesn’t do a lot it seems.

Reactions: badbadger06
Bit of a shame to see the heated steering wheel / rear seats may not be coming with SR+ deliveries in Q4. I've got confirmation from multiple CS people that we are meant to be getting them but seems unlikely now – sure it could come with a software update but would assume deliveries come with the latest software at the build date so surely that would have included support for heated steering wheel / rear seats if we were getting it?

Bit of a shame to see the heated steering wheel / rear seats may not be coming with SR+ deliveries in Q4. I've got confirmation from multiple CS people that we are meant to be getting them but seems unlikely now – sure it could come with a software update but would assume deliveries come with the latest software at the build date so surely that would have included support for heated steering wheel / rear seats if we were getting it?
Give it chance to connect to WiFi or something. There are reports worldwide of it being enabled.

Apart from what CS tell us, which may or may not be true, can anyone who actually got the car already confirm the length of the Type 2 cable please?

They are not all the same ... it tends to be pot luck. It won't be a long one if that's what you are after ... probably 4.5m. £100 for a 7.5m 3 phase Type 2 from Tesla shop ... which is a great price.

Give it chance to connect to WiFi or something. There are reports worldwide of it being enabled.

Yeah I think maybe a software update. I have heard people say it takes a week for all the updates to come through anyway. My car has done one already but nothing for the seats or wheel after. But still waiting for the app to show my car at the minute anyway. Tbh i am in the camp of people where when i ordered the car it wasnt coming with them so if its not on there its not a big loss. Equally its a company car so not my equity so do get why people wouldnt be happy if one boat of cars has it and one doesnt.

Reactions: Simonix
Yeah I think maybe a software update. I have heard people say it takes a week for all the updates to come through anyway. My car has done one already but nothing for the seats or wheel after. But still waiting for the app to show my car at the minute anyway. Tbh i am in the camp of people where when i ordered the car it wasnt coming with them so if its not on there its not a big loss. Equally its a company car so not my equity so do get why people wouldnt be happy if one boat of cars has it and one doesnt.
Congratulations either way, thanks for posts.

Reactions: badbadger06

Tesla dont ship the latest software with their cars. They ship stable software that updates later.

"Seems unlikely now" - no need to jump to conclusions and needlessly scare others