Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very positive experience at Space Centre Yesterday. Admin including trade in of our Outlander PHEV efficiently completed and very pleased with state of the car re panel gaps, alignment, and paint. Also spotlessly clean unlike a neighbour who had some dirty marks inside. Just had to go out today to do some shopping which had to 30mins away rather that the local. Find myself keep going back into the garage to check its still there and play! A bit of a squeeze getting out. And hoping to top up with some excess solar through the Zappi.
IMG_4056.jpeg

10.30am so possible still going around the car checking off the list. Probably see you there. I'll be there with the wife, probably end up in Bluewater for some retail therapy afterwards.
Purposely leaving wife at home for this reason! She's working anyway so its me and the tesla for most of the day. She has zero interest in cars, so she would absolutely hate me checking around the car for an hour.

I bought an inner console tray from Amazon, also got the Spigen screen protector (not matte)
Good skills, dont suppose you can point me in the direction of the inner console on amazon?

I've ordered the Spigen protector & metal pedals. Have my ceremaic coating booked for Jan (along with paint correction). Debating PPF on the rear arches as I've not heard many people complain about stone chips here since the Fremount.... could be wrong.

Struggling to find rubber 3D matts (throughout inc boot) and also struggling with the Drink holder as apparently the tesla doesnt hold cups well. But cant seem to find one that looks decent. As much as I know there is an accessory thread, I've never found them much use as I dont have the time to ready 100 odd posts.

Good skills, dont suppose you can point me in the direction of the inner console on amazon?
We just got a cheap one since it’s hidden anyway and the Tesla official one is out of stock

Tesla Model 3 2021 version Center Console Organizer Tray Interior Accessories Flocked Armrest Hidden Cubby Drawer Storage Box with Coin and Sunglass Holder
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08VDLP6GR/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_a_Y6Q00VWYXBQQT2H9NZGA

If you are particular about how it looks, just search “Tesla model 3 inner console trays” on Amazon, there’s loads there made of different materials 🙌

Reactions: Oxstock
You're supposed to keep yourself busy buying all the extra bits in the weeks leading up to delivery!
I’ve added the tray and pedals as suggestions for my work secret Santa wish list… unfortunately that does stop me from ordering anything ahead of time because I’m not sure what I might receive. First world problems, am I right?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Oxstock and LeSloth
I’ve added the tray and pedals as suggestions for my work secret Santa wish list… unfortunately that does stop me from ordering anything ahead of time because I’m not sure what I might receive.
Good idea. I’ve been asked for a Christmas wish list by family - I don’t like doing it as I feel only kids should be doing wish lists lol so may do it this time 😜😉

The only thing I bought so far are new tyres. I guess I am not very well prepared!
That’s alright! We’re buying stuff once we get the car - Will give us a better idea of what accessories we need.

For us the one we definitely got is a screen protector - screen protector’s been an automatic thing for us when getting phones or a Nintendo switch 😎 - And Spigen’s been reliable for us so far

Reactions: stiopa