Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also got these mud guards in the frunk, but it seems the M3 already has some preinstalled on the front.
Any one got any ideas what I'm supposed to do with this?
They are extensions for the front - no point fitting them unless you cut them down a bit as they will get ripped off if you go over speed bumps.

If you want to fit them you take the little ones off first, stick them to the flaps using the tape already installed and fix them to the vehicle - instructions here:

Hi all, had a Bluewater Collection today. Literally hundreds of cars in the yellow plaza car park either awaiting collection or being shipped to lease companies or for inwards delivery.

Pick up was super smooth. The desk is at the far end of the car park on you right if you head out from the shopping centre. Apparently signage is good if you are driving there.

The ones being imminently collected have the parking lights on so it’s a bit easier to pick them out.

The chap from Tesla said their busiest ever collection was 60 in one day in the last quarter. This quarter their busiest day will be 120. They had 70 today.

Mine (grey) M3SR+ had 48% charge. I moved it 20 yds to the SuC as there are a row in the car park whilst I checked her out and installed screen protector etc.

Traffic was bad back through tunnel but for once didn’t mind sitting in it. Enjoy if you are picking up tomorrow!

I got all excited with the first photo as I have a blue car with a white interior for collection on Saturday and my registration is one letter out from the one in this photo haha.

Ah I can't wait to get it!!

Hi all, had a Bluewater Collection today. Literally hundreds of cars in the yellow plaza car park either awaiting collection or being shipped to lease companies or for inwards delivery.

Pick up was super smooth. The desk is at the far end of the car park on you right if you head out from the shopping centre. Apparently signage is good if you are driving there.

The ones being imminently collected have the parking lights on so it’s a bit easier to pick them out.

The chap from Tesla said their busiest ever collection was 60 in one day in the last quarter. This quarter their busiest day will be 120. They had 70 today.

Mine (grey) M3SR+ had 48% charge. I moved it 20 yds to the SuC as there are a row in the car park whilst I checked her out and installed screen protector etc.

Traffic was bad back through tunnel but for once didn’t mind sitting in it. Enjoy if you are picking up tomorrow!

Did you go for the Matte or gloss finish screen protector. I can’t make my mind up. There seems to be love for both

View attachment 737291
Yeah a bit disappointed in the condensation but took some pictures and will maybe just log on the app anyways to see what they say. As I say the 3 or 4 other cars I looked round all had it to some extent but our right light was probably the worst of the few I looked at. View from the advisor was “it was in spec”
Unless there are large droplets running down they won’t replace them. You can disperse light condensation by warming the lens with a hairdryer and with any luck it won’t come back. If you do try this you need to warm it for quite a long period and keep touching the plastic to make sure it doesn’t get too hot… but certainly good and warm. I’ve had condensation just a couple of times since Sept 19 but it has cleared quite easily.

Reactions: Pabloscot