Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bloody hell, i mean this would make sense. With people having received the update within about 8 hours or not receive it at all so far. It doesnt seem to come on for people from an update but more just the app refreshing and it being there suddenly. Cant even really moan because it wasnt meant to have it, just frustrating some do and some dont... also frustrating customer service just flat out say everyone will get it in an update.
everyone taking delivery in Q4 will have this enabled. CS are all over the shop, if Limey rang again he'll get a different answer

everyone taking delivery in Q4 will have this enabled. CS are all over the shop, if Limey rang again he'll get a different answer

I filed an app service report, who said not available for your car, closing ticket.

Then reached out to mothership, who said not currently available for your car.

I'll update this in the dedicated SR wheel thread, just so people can concentrate on delivery experiences now.

Reactions: badbadger06
After the god awful weather we had over the weekend, I finally got a chance to clean and polish my new car yesterday evening.

Here are a couple of vanity photos I took at the end of my road….

DE6784E3-5011-43BA-BA62-821FCD0102A4.jpeg

C2D85029-83CE-4B69-8058-5FC64C9ABE7F.jpeg

I prefer the aero covers 😅 each to their own I guess
Your pics have made me 100% certain of whipping those aero covers off mine when it comes next week!

Looks cracking 🙌

I can't decide! To begin with I was adamant the aero's were coming off, then I saw a Red car with them off and thought it made the wheels look tiny. Then this looks nice in black with them off. I need to wait and see for myself I think. Its a tough call!

I think what I've learnt is that I shouldn't have been a cheapskate and should have upgraded the wheels. I'm almost certain I'll end up buying a set after taking delivery :-(

@Simonix looking great - I originally went black but got concerned by my failure to get cars washed often so switched to MSM but that looks super!

In other news got my V5 today which confirmed SR+ max power in kW of 239 which is 320bhp so sounding good that with a J VIN it does indeed have the original acceleration. Also now have a service appointment for end of December to hopefully sort my paint out!

Reactions: iandko and Simonix
Quite interesting going back to Q42020 deliveries and seeing all the issues they had. Paintwork is proper dodgy, cameras not working... list goes on.

Quite interesting going back to Q42020 deliveries and seeing all the issues they had. Paintwork is proper dodgy, cameras not working... list goes on.

Reading some shockers there. I have to say here in 2021 Q4 I still feel nervous and let’s face it it seems strange to go and collect a car of this price having to check basic stuff. I’m going to start by counting the wheels; didn’t see that in the app 😉

Really enjoying the pictures folks - particularly like seeing the rows of Teslas at Thorpe Park and playing spot the number plate.

Do get the feeling that the UK roads are going to be awash with Model 3s
I notice more and more Teslas on the road these days. Yesterday, there was another one like mine that I spotted on the rear view mirror (M3 SR+ Midnight Silver). 😎