Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the earliest that someone could reasonably turn up to a 10:30 Friday Bluewater pickup? I am trying to sort out my train times, so wondering how much I can push it.

I suspect 22:10 on Wednesday evening is too early, but what would be reasonable? 09:30 on Friday?

I can always go and do some shopping for an hour.

Reactions: professoroak
Not so much as trading in, but replacing my 330e...
Ouchy. What the feck happened
What is the earliest that someone could reasonably turn up to a 10:30 Friday Bluewater pickup? I am trying to sort out my train times, so wondering how much I can push it.

I suspect 22:10 on Wednesday evening is too early, but what would be reasonable? 09:30 on Friday?

id give 9am a crack

Reactions: robbo100

I heard they open at 7am when the valeters and cleaners turn up! Why not try then? If you're early you could give them a hand cleaning the cars - you could even do your own one!! Lol!!!

Seriously man - just chill - get a coffee and turn up at 10.30!

Who the feck are you mr burns coming in giving it the billy big balls. You ordered a Tesla or just here for the decanter?
Got mine 2 weeks ago my friend. Heated rear seats, wheel and all! Plus all your little fretting questions before you take delivery really belong in the model 3 waiting room thread... I love the decanter and all the silly questions... and I've got the balls! lol!! Saluté!!

• Funny
Reactions: Electron Mike
Got mine 2 weeks ago my friend. Heated rear seats, wheel and all! Plus all your little fretting questions really belong in the model 3 waiting room thread and I love the decanter and all the silly questions... Saluté!!

and now you have your Tesla, your just moping around in Q4 delivery experiences for the craic being the forum police at midnight on a Wednesday., sounds legit.

• Funny
Reactions: Thatsuperelec
and now you have your Tesla, your just moping around in Q4 delivery experiences for the craic being the forum police at midnight on a Wednesday., sounds legit.
Top bants my friend. - Its something to do on the night shift at work old boy.

Anyway - I'll leave you to it. Oops - I thought I was adjusting my mirror with the right stick and I've just hit reverse into a brick wall!! ROFL!!

You can do this insulting all night right? and I can react to it- believe me, I've got time tonight, but lets keep it just as friendly bants eh?

Night night sweetheart!

Last edited:

we turned up earlier yesterday and they wouldn't see us before 1030. Was a bit gutted but hey ho

Bluewater pick up yesterday. Arrived earlier than my 1030 slot and told to come back, which we gladly did at 1029. Very swift change over, showed the Driving license and off we went. Car was perfect, it took us an hour to go through the checklist, but I'm glad we did it. Then moved it to the supercharger while we played about with the infotainment and profile stuff.

Absolutely love the car, its still massively weird to drive but I love it.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

ignore the horrendous front garden, we only moved in and looking at getting the driveway done asap. Love the rear shots lol

Oh and I forgot, I've already scuffed a rear wheel :-(

Bluewater pick up yesterday. Arrived earlier than my 1030 slot and told to come back, which we gladly did at 1029. Very swift change over, showed the Driving license and off we went. Car was perfect, it took us an hour to go through the checklist, but I'm glad we did it. Then moved it to the supercharger while we played about with the infotainment and profile stuff.

ignore the horrendous front garden, we only moved in and looking at getting the driveway done asap. Love the rear shots lol

Congrats! Looks great!

So.........did you get your USB slots and wireless charging pad in the end? I know you were concerned.

Congrats! Looks great!

So.........did you get your USB slots and wireless charging pad in the end? I know you were concerned.
ah thanks for asking..... yes all ports and wireless charging were there, plus the usb stick for sentry etc.

I have to say, other than the car looking like it was cleaned with a 15 year old dirty rag, delivery was perfect. The kids love the car and so does the wife.

Looking forward to giving her a good clean at the weekend.

Reactions: Simonix
Bad luck there fella, was that in the car park? When I had my Civic type R the turning circle was so bad I was forever scuffing wheels in car parks with the circular ramps
yeah, I went to B&Q last night and the car park didn't have light on for some reason. I parks next to a curb with a tight right hander. I purposely took a wide circle but still took a slight hit on the rear wheel. I was taking it so slowly not to do it and bam.....I was going pretty slow too but the damaged it done surprised me. I've never done that in my life. Has the car got a bigger wheel base or something? I think I underestimated the length of where the rear wheels are.

View attachment 742234
View attachment 742235
View attachment 742236

Car looks lovely congrats

What time was your slot and what time did you rock up?