Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you tried speaking with someone to change pickup to Manchester?

I dropped an email this afternoon to ask the question tbh. Looking at other replies with no dates in Stockport, the date is more important for me as I’m purchasing through our business.

They seem to go about things in a different way to most. The web chats are all reps in branches and the person who has been emailing me is based in the Nottingham branch. ‍♂️

Reactions: Tielle
I was in the middle of the order and they gave me Leeds or birmingham pickup - even though I knew there was a SC in Stockport. I called them before completing the order and the lady said to pick any one and she will change it to South manchester. They don't know the exact location yet.

I completed my order on 6th Feb but don't have a pickup date yet (M3LR white with black interior)

• Informative
Always an interesting experience talking to Tesla never know what you are going to get. Supposedly getting a call back to discuss the lease order this afternoon. Asked if they could narrow down the delivery window rather than just "maybe February maybe March".

Need to return my old lease vehicle and having some date to work with would be better than nothing.:(

Reactions: Terinante
Always an interesting experience talking to Tesla never know what you are going to get. Supposedly getting a call back to discuss the lease order this afternoon. Asked if they could narrow down the delivery window rather than just "maybe February maybe March".

Need to return my old lease vehicle and having some date to work with would be better than nothing.:(
Hi. Are you leasing through Tesla Finance?

Custom order placed on Feb 1, 2021. Model 3 Blue (Black Interior) LR, Received SMS on Feb 8 to book a delivery date of March 1. Seems very quick. However, no VIN yet. Don't know if it come from China or US.
It’ll be a MiC model on its way on either Glovis Century or Morning Cello. You can either get in touch with Tesla to ask for the VIN, or wait for your final invoice, which will have the VIN on it.

Same problem for me in relation to a purchase. They don't seem to be giving dates for people picking up from South Manchester.

• Informative
They haven't given a date for South Manchester pick up as they haven't decided where the pickup is going to be. I heard it might be Manchester United stadium. I have my VIN but no date. I'm close to saying I will pick it up from Leeds if I can't get it at the start of march. Means I can try out autopilot on the motorway on the way back (after it trains itself)

They haven't given a date for South Manchester pick up as they haven't decided where the pickup is going to be. I heard it might be Manchester United stadium. I have my VIN but no date. I'm close to saying I will pick it up from Leeds if I can't get it at the start of march. Means I can try out autopilot on the motorway on the way back (after it trains itself)
I'm thinking of going with Leeds after all, as well. Thanks for the update.

Fantastic news if true. I can walk round to collect it!

It’ll be a MiC model on its way on either Glovis Century or Morning Cello. You can either get in touch with Tesla to ask for the VIN, or wait for your final invoice, which will have the VIN on it.

I've got my final invoice and no VIN on it and Tesla are saying that VINs are not being given out anymore, however looks like some people are getting theirs. At the end of the day having the VIN appears makes no difference other than confirming you are a MIC, which I think is now pretty much certain for the upcoming batches.