Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 LR BLK & BLK ordered 16 July collection from Birmingham, paperwork completed same day.
Not heard anything until todays 3am email about finance already completed and accepted.
Spoke to chat who confirmed car allocated, collection will be end of September, nothing updated on my account page.

Searching the 'view page source' for 5yj - reveals nothing? am I searching for the right thing?

Hi all, newbie here. Ordered M3 SR+ in white last week of July. Had my confirmation text on 30th July with RN but heard nothing since then. Anyone any thoughts on when I may hear anything further?
Hey! You could get in touch with Tesla's live chat to see if there's any updates or when they expect to have your car ready. Live chat usually pops up on the model 3 order page of the Tesla UK website during business hours.

M3 LR BLK & BLK ordered 16 July collection from Birmingham, paperwork completed same day.
Not heard anything until todays 3am email about finance already completed and accepted.
Spoke to chat who confirmed car allocated, collection will be end of September, nothing updated on my account page.

Searching the 'view page source' for 5yj - reveals nothing? am I searching for the right thing?
Try searching LRW, that's how most VINs start for cars built in China (which is where they are mostly coming from to the UK atm). Hope that helps :)

Anyone ordered a Midnight Silver for delivery this quarter?

Not seeing anyone saying they've been matched for that colour recently. I ordered 10 July and have no update since other than Tesla just say it should be matched soon and will definitely be delivered this quarter.

Thinking maybe that colour is in the final shipment from Shanghai. Wondering if all silver orders are waiting allocation.
I ordered LR MSM Black and 19" wheels on 8th July ready for pick up 6th Sept

Reactions: mouseorgan
Anyone ordered a Midnight Silver for delivery this quarter?

Not seeing anyone saying they've been matched for that colour recently. I ordered 10 July and have no update since other than Tesla just say it should be matched soon and will definitely be delivered this quarter.

Thinking maybe that colour is in the final shipment from Shanghai. Wondering if all silver orders are waiting allocation.
Ordered Midnight Silver end of June and not heard anything apart from Tesla saying 99% sure it should be before the end of September.

Found my VIN in the source code this morning as well. 335XXX. Order SR+ 07/08/2021.

It seems my car is on the Grand Ruby as it departed today and I found my VIN today (been checking everyday).

What's odd is that I got an email to review my approved Loan Agreement this morning, which I had already done the day after I ordered and nothing had changes in my account. I thought it might be worth checking the source code again for the VIN.

Just to add to the "me too" comments. Same here, Email yesterday about the PCP being approved (which it already had been). Spoke to Tesla in case there was something more I had to do, but everything fine. VIN appears in HTML yesterday (334xxx). M3 LR, Blue, ordered 26/7.

Have a SR+ in white with black interior on order through Tusker, they placed the order 5 August and had RN number on 10 August. Yesterday I had a couple of e-mails from Tusker saying that they had approved for Tesla to arrange collection/delivery. My Car screen on Tusker website changed to say expected delivery to dealer Mid September 2021 which leads me to believe it might be like the others and my car could well be on the Grand Ruby 😀

Reactions: HammerandTongs
Hi all, new here!

Have ordered a M3LR in white/black with standard wheels through NHS Fleet Solutions on 30th July. Have got my RN and spoken to Tesla who said delivery estimate is September, “hopefully second week”.

Anyone else ordered through NHS? Does this seem about right?

Thanks!

I ordered a SR+ which is due for delivery 3rd Sept in London. Can my order slot be given / sold to someone else as I ordered white but fancy grey now. If anyone wants one with basically immediate delivery in 1 week drop me a pm.
You can't give your 'slot' to someone else, only Tesla can do that, If you change your order then you can guarantee your delivery date will change unless there is an unsold grey one in the same shipment.

Hi all, new here!

Have ordered a M3LR in white/black with standard wheels through NHS Fleet Solutions on 30th July. Have got my RN and spoken to Tesla who said delivery estimate is September, “hopefully second week”.

Anyone else ordered through NHS? Does this seem about right?

Thanks!
Hi, yes we’re in the same boat (perhaps - pun intended!) - M3LR white/black, ordered mid-June through NHS Fleet. Still only have RN and nothing visible in the online account - but being told early-mid September 🤞

Morning all, 1st post here!

Not expecting to have revieved any updates from Tesla as i only ordered on the 16th Aug but i've been checking this page regularly in excitement comparing everyone elses order and delivery dates. Fingers crossed i'll be getting mine (M3SR+ in Silver) as first expected, sometime in September

Reactions: MrT3