Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just spoken to Tesla.
I was advised that a car has not been allocated, and if I see a car on 'Available Inventory' that I would like in different colour/interior then I should call them.
So I asked, does that mean I won't be allocated a Q3 car, answer was: if someone doesn't take their car then maybe it'll match your order.
I also asked if my colour selection was less common, MSM/White, they would not answer, but did confirm that most vehicles were already matched and allocated, and I should wait until 5th/6th September before calling back
tHERE IS A single inventory model 3 white exterior SR+ on the site if that interests you

Just got my final invoice asking me to pay. Delivery three weeks from today.

If I was to transfer a small amount is there a way of checking they have it before transferring the bulk?

Also, on the final invoice scheduled delivery date is 8th Sept. I wasn’t offered this date, only 13th Sept. Does that sound normal?
was this right after you got the allocation text?

I've just spoken to Tesla.
I was advised that a car has not been allocated, and if I see a car on 'Available Inventory' that I would like in different colour/interior then I should call them.
So I asked, does that mean I won't be allocated a Q3 car, answer was: if someone doesn't take their car then maybe it'll match your order.
I also asked if my colour selection was less common, MSM/White, they would not answer, but did confirm that most vehicles were already matched and allocated, and I should wait until 5th/6th September before calling back
I’ve ordered the same colour/spec as you on the 6th July and heard nothing either, although Tesla said on Friday they were still confident of September delivery.

You should have complained! I test drove from Edinburgh and noticed it was in chill mode. The whole point of the test drive is to test the full performance, so they unlocked it for me when I phoned them after noticing.
It made my decision for me to order my M3LR and not a M3P. Not a huge difference.
Nah, it was all they had and they did offer to arrange an LR - but even in chill mode 0-60 was impressive so I could imagine what the LR will be :)

I’ve ordered the same colour/spec as you on the 6th July and heard nothing either, although Tesla said on Friday they were still confident of September delivery.
Yes, I got the same response last week as well, but todays conversation with Tesla was very negative 'consider changing your colour/s'
It's good to know that I'm not the only one with the msm/white colour, I ordered the performance, which did you go for? will we be fighting for the same car:)

Reactions: Cassius1005