Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks both! Does indeed sound like we're in/on the same boat 😂 Has anyone heard anything more from Tesla yet? No email/text for me yet, but I can see others ordering around the same time are getting VIN/delivery dates!
Cheers!
So am I right in saying that leased car owners wont be able to view their VIN in source code?
my car has a RN but no information further yet except “mid to end September”.
on my Tesla account I cannot see any orders or vehicles on there even though Tesla are the ones that sent SMS, Tesla are also the people that generated my online account

Yes finally! Allocation text on Monday, delivery text on Tuesday for proposed home delivery 20th Sept. Phoned to confirm, requested VIN (which is 335*), he wouldn’t give any shipping info though so might have to try again with that one 😏

Mine came from 01799**291 , but VIN or Delivery Date doesnt work for me.
09268890-BCCC-4C23-99F5-3F1A46A3B505.jpeg

This is how i did it... it's also a 01799 number. Worked well :)

Maybe they were sick of me calling them and decided a text message was better than hearing my voice lol

Evening all, first time poster, long time lurker. With the new Tesla app released today, it seems like there’s an easier way to try find your VIN without looking in the source code. Tesla haven’t officially provided mine to me yet in my invoice, nor my account, and without a text, it’s only visible in the source code. However, going to your profile > settings > notifications > select vehicles at the top, your car should appear without a name but the VIN underneath the blank name. Not sure if I’m the first to notice this.

5482DA58-715A-4FA5-AA65-1D0C85D286FC.jpeg

Reactions: moodel_tree
Evening all, first time poster, long time lurker. With the new Tesla app released today, it seems like there’s an easier way to try find your VIN without looking in the source code. Tesla haven’t officially provided mine to me yet in my invoice, nor my account, and without a text, it’s only visible in the source code. However, going to your profile > settings > notifications > select vehicles at the top, your car should appear without a name but the VIN underneath the blank name. Not sure if I’m the first to notice this.

View attachment 701854
Thanks for sharing the tip. In the app I can't access my profile. I only have 2 options:

Watch the video guide and get support. I guess you can do more in the app once you've been allocated a vehicle.

Thanks for sharing the tip. In the app I can't access my profile. I only have 2 options:

Watch the video guide and get support. I guess you can do more in the app once you've been allocated a vehicle.
You probably have the old app.Uninstall it and re download the app.Obviously you have to re enter your log in details.Then follow the aforementioned steps.

Looks like you have the ios version. I'm on android so it looks like the updates haven't been released for android users yet
The Play Store usually takes time to roll out updates but someone’s probably posted the latest update’s APK file on APKMirror or something, so you could check there for it. Should be v4.0
On iOS the update didn’t show either until I searched for the Tesla app, when it appeared on the app page.

In my opinion we should be told at least 3-4 weeks before collection dates. Some folk like myself will have to organise time off work, which isn’t easy for my job within the NHS.

if Tesla can track your car on the ship, and know how much % you have left etc, surely they can calculate a delivery date - so be it your car is there for a couple extra days if they get it wrong?
just give people a day!!

Reactions: Ruprekt
Just so that every one can use my expeirience as a timeline for their own order, I ordered a Blue LRM3 with 19" wheels and white interior, on 28th June. RN provided straight away. Then radio silence for months, until Tuesday 24th when a delivery date of 25th September was able to be chosen. Still no VIN Number/Reg yet though...

Pretty much exact same for me - ordered late June, and given late September delivery date. Phoned to confirm a delivery date and asked for VIN number which he provided straight away (335*!)

Reactions: Magstauk