Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Play Store usually takes time to roll out updates but someone’s probably posted the latest update’s APK file on APKMirror or something, so you could check there for it. Should be v4.0
On iOS the update didn’t show either until I searched for the Tesla app, when it appeared on the app page.
I'm on android and downloaded the update from APKmirror, all working and displaying VIN exactly as you showed, many thanks👍

Reactions: Magstauk
Just checked with Tesla and they are saying my car is on its way and will be scheduled once it's closer. So keep on waiting then. Seems I'm not the only one with VIN assigments from around 10-12th August that hasn't heard anything. Maybe our ship is lost lol.
I am in the same boat literally, told ship has sailed but can only arrange collection when its nearer and have a better eta. maybe they wait till it passes suez, I assume the reason also they dont give the ships name is probably same, a Tesla ship is probably the most valuable car carrier right now with minimum car price of 40-50k USD per car , each ship is carrying $200 million cargo with 5000 cars.

Just checked with Tesla and they are saying my car is on its way and will be scheduled once it's closer. So keep on waiting then. Seems I'm not the only one with VIN assigments from around 10-12th August that hasn't heard anything. Maybe our ship is lost lol.
Same here ?assigned on 10/8 ordered 2/8 VIN was definitely there on 10/8 321*** as well .Nothing heard so far ;waiting on that slow ship

Reactions: moodel_tree
I had exactly the same conversation with them today. They reassured me it’s on a ship but said they wouldn’t schedule delivery until it’s a bit closer. The very pleasant lady stated it’d be likely delivered during the second half of September…..

As I’ve ordered a white with black SR+ I’d be surprised if they weren’t in good supply.

I had exactly the same conversation with them today. They reassured me it’s on a ship but said they wouldn’t schedule delivery until it’s a bit closer. The very pleasant lady stated it’d be likely delivered during the second half of September…..

As I’ve ordered a white with black SR+ I’d be surprised if they weren’t in good supply.
You'll get that in Sept, especially as there's one in inventory

same colour for me as well; sa says by the end of september.My guess is they wouldn't know/share until very close.It looks like the cars are batch shipped at least the SR+

Since my order (mid month) I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time researching the MiC and LFP batteries. I actually think they’ll suit my intended use fine and I’m more than a little excited to be getting one. I’ve been a BMW driver for a good 15 years now so I’m a little nervous to move brands, but everything I read/watch makes me think I’ll love the M3.

Since my order (mid month) I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time researching the MiC and LFP batteries. I actually think they’ll suit my intended use fine and I’m more than a little excited to be getting one. I’ve been a BMW driver for a good 15 years now so I’m a little nervous to move brands, but everything I read/watch makes me think I’ll love the M3.
Different variants seem to have differnet batteries, performance seems to have Panasonic one , LR the LG one and SR+ has the CATL ones.

Evening everyone.

First time poster so please be gentle!!

My wife has just ordered a new M3LR in white on a company car lease and was wondering if those with experience has any idea when we'd be looking at delivery? The leasing company have said November, which is a standard 12 week build for any manufacturer, but reading some of posts some are getting delivery much sooner.

Apologies in advance if this has been covered a gazillion times.

Dan

Evening everyone.

First time poster so please be gentle!!

My wife has just ordered a new M3LR in white on a company car lease and was wondering if those with experience has any idea when we'd be looking at delivery? The leasing company have said November, which is a standard 12 week build for any manufacturer, but reading some of posts some are getting delivery much sooner.

Apologies in advance if this has been covered a gazillion times.

Dan
Realistically it will be November unless you get lucky and match a cancellation that is already in transit.

Tesla try to build and sell vehicles within the same financial quarter. It is too late to build a vehicle and transport it to Europe so the ones being built now will be for China/Asia.

At the start of Q4 (October) they will start manufacturing for Europe again - 2nd week in October they will have have enough to send on the 4 week boat journey to the UK. If you have only just ordered then you may not even make the first shipment so it could be late November before it is delivered.

Even more stock has just appeared on the Tesla site. If you are wanting a fairly short delivery time on a various range of SR+ or Performance (SR+ seems to be ETA 14th September and performance ETA 15th September), now is probably one of the last chances for this quarter :cool: Don't think they will hang around for long.

Funnily enough no LR in stock.

Reactions: ProducedByKang
Even more stock has just appeared on the Tesla site. If you are wanting a fairly short delivery time on a various range of SR+ or Performance (SR+ seems to be ETA 14th September and performance ETA 15th September), now is probably one of the last chances for this quarter :cool: Don't think they will hang around for long.

Funnily enough no LR in stock.
is this ETA from Tesla?I also noted that most if not all the inventories have VINS resembling LRW321-322's ;probably all on the same ship as the ones that got allocated around 10th of August.The question is whether or not they have already shipped but they seem to all have VIns assigned for sure.

I’m interested in where these ETA are from too. I’m expecting my 321*** to be on the same ship and those dates align with what I was originally told. But recently they’re telling me end of September.
I was always told end of september but not with any form of confidence.My assumption was that they really didnt know or wouldnt share.I am thinking the last ship whichever one that is