Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my order on my SR+ to include the 19 Inch Wheels instead a week or so ago. Got rematched to another VIN within 2 days.

They quoted September at the time, hoping to still make that as I see they are now quoting November for new "Custom Orders"

Any way of knowing if it's on a boat already?

I tried looking in the source code for date etc, but couldn't find any. I can find my VIN, which is now: LRW3F7FA4MC3179**

I changed my order on my SR+ to include the 19 Inch Wheels instead a week or so ago. Got rematched to another VIN within 2 days.

They quoted September at the time, hoping to still make that as I see they are now quoting November for new "Custom Orders"

Any way of knowing if it's on a boat already?

I tried looking in the source code for date etc, but couldn't find any. I can find my VIN, which is now: LRW3F7FA4MC3179**

Looks like you may have got lucky and got a cancellation.. 317 is pretty low in the ‘order’. If you have a VIN you have a car more than likely

Hi all,
I have had my SR+ confirmed for delivery 25th September. Super excited but I just sold my BMW i3 quicker than expected and so facing just under 4 weeks with no car. How likely do you think it would be that I could call up and see if there is any chance of a quicker delivery?

Hi all,
I have had my SR+ confirmed for delivery 25th September. Super excited but I just sold my BMW i3 quicker than expected and so facing just under 4 weeks with no car. How likely do you think it would be that I could call up and see if there is any chance of a quicker delivery?
With all stock sold until November i'd say slim to none, you may get it a couple of days earlier if it's available but that would be it unless one pops up in inventory, although that is likely to be on the same ship

With all stock sold until November i'd say slim to none, you may get it a couple of days earlier if it's available but that would be it unless one pops up in inventory, although that is likely to be on the same ship
Thanks it's a long shot but I might ring and see. Even a few days is better than nothing 2 kids and no car is a nightmare lol. Thanks for responding so quickly. Going through this thread I think I'm luckier than most. I ordered on the 15th of August.

Will do! I’m not that impatient (honest) but have a really good insurance quote (£420 for 18,000 miles PA with commenting included) and don’t want to lose it, I would love to lock in a date and buy that policy now. My last car (640D M-Sport) was not far off double that premium.
Certainly give them a call, I delayed responding to a text from Tesla asking me to confirm delivery address. I wasn't sure if I wanted to collect from Docks or wait another whole day for delivery! Anyway, after two texts from Tesla asking for confirmation of delivery address, the third advised that if I didn't reply by the following day, they would cancel my delivery & allocate another car for a later date...
Needless to say, I made my decision very quickly after that text!

Heads up if you haven't had a delivery/collection date from Tesla yet - they plan to schedule around 1,300 customers today so we will get a text today or tomorrow with our delivery/collection dates. This is also the last schedules of the quarter, so if you don't get a text then it is likely your car will not be delivered until November unless there are cancellations.

This info has been provided to me by a Tesla SA on the phone today.

Heads up if you haven't had a delivery/collection date from Tesla yet - they plan to schedule around 1,300 customers today so we will get a text today or tomorrow with our delivery/collection dates. This is also the last schedules of the quarter, so if you don't get a text then it is likely your car will not be delivered until November unless there are cancellations.

@moodel_tree fingers crossed!

Reactions: moodel_tree

Fingers crossed then but has anyone had any text/emails from them today yet?Its public holiday?

@moodel_tree fingers crossed!

Oh damn hahah, my SA will be getting an ear full if I don't see an allocation this quater!

Well, a polite but firm email, I may even not sign off 'kind regards'... 😂😅 nah, I could never do that, too cold.

Fingers crossed for everyone with an outstanding order!🤞

Although is it me or does 1,300 delivery slots seem too small for the amount of orders they are supposed to have?

Reactions: TesTed