Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh damn hahah, my SA will be getting an ear full if I don't see an allocation this quater!

Well, a polite but firm email, I may even not sign off 'kind regards'... 😂😅 nah, I could never do that, too cold.

Fingers crossed for everyone with an outstanding order!🤞

Although is it me or does 1,300 delivery slots seem too small for the amount of orders they are supposed to have?
Don't panic, we get conflicting reports via SAs most days. I'm a similar timeline to you but won't panic if I still don't have a delivery date in the next few days. As long as you have an allocation text you'll get a car at some point in the next 31 days 👍

That's pretty good - who is the provider?

It was through AXA. I was quite surprised at it and would be eager to lock it in.

Certainly give them a call, I delayed responding to a text from Tesla asking me to confirm delivery address. I wasn't sure if I wanted to collect from Docks or wait another whole day for delivery! Anyway, after two texts from Tesla asking for confirmation of delivery address, the third advised that if I didn't reply by the following day, they would cancel my delivery & allocate another car for a later date...
Needless to say, I made my decision very quickly after that text!

Called the number today (as I mentioned my phone cannot text landline numbers and bizarrely that's what Tesla use) and got speaking to an Emma. Who was pleasant but as vague as ever. Saying she had no info on the car but it should "know in the next week" a bit more info whenever the ship reaches the "halfway" point of it's journey.

It's all a bit annoying, I sell New and Used cars for a VW-Group Dealer and for New cars I can see what ship it's on and I'd just tell my customer so they can track it themselves as I know it'll keep them happy. Not to mention it means less calls to me as they usually only call when it docks and asks me for an update from there.

Oh well! She said it should be here by end of September still. This is all they keep saying, so hopefully that's correct!

Reactions: Osiris1982
It was through AXA. I was quite surprised at it and would be eager to lock it in.

Called the number today (as I mentioned my phone cannot text landline numbers and bizarrely that's what Tesla use) and got speaking to an Emma. Who was pleasant but as vague as ever. Saying she had no info on the car but it should "know in the next week" a bit more info whenever the ship reaches the "halfway" point of it's journey.

It's all a bit annoying, I sell New and Used cars for a VW-Group Dealer and for New cars I can see what ship it's on and I'd just tell my customer so they can track it themselves as I know it'll keep them happy. Not to mention it means less calls to me as they usually only call when it docks and asks me for an update from there.

Oh well! She said it should be here by end of September still. This is all they keep saying, so hopefully that's correct!
Won't you get tarred as a traitor for turning up to work in a Tesla? 😁

I’ve had a lease agreed direct through Tesla, but upon reflection I’d prefer their loan. Will changing effect my delivery allocation? Will they even agree to change? Any experience or suggestions?
Best bet might be to speak to your sales advisor. I was told it should be a problem to switch finance options. My assumption is if you've been allocated you can switch but if your finance is rejected then you may lose the car if you don't have anything to fall back on.

did you go direct through Axa? That is a stunning quote

Reactions: WKZ12
Ordered a M3LR white/black with aero wheels at the end of July through NHS, delivery estimate has always been September.
Allocation text on 24/8 and spoke with Tesla again today who said should have a delivery date text in the next couple of days but I should expect delivery late September. I was told that they have a big batch of deliveries (as people here have said) to arrange from this shipment but it will “definitely be in September”.
🤞

Still awaiting a delivery date from my order end of july, it’s been two weeks since the allocation text but nothing else since. I’m pretty sure my vin (through source code) is 317 too like a similar poster though so will need to check what’s going on. No response to replies and don’t want to hassle them but with peeps ordering mid august getting delivery dates it’s getting a bit much now. Hmmm

Reactions: moodel_tree
Won't you get tarred as a traitor for turning up to work in a Tesla? 😁

Hahaha, over the last 2 years I've had probably a dozen cars and none have been from the VAG Group. Since opting out of the company car scheme a while back I haven't been back in one since. No reason, just preferred something different after 8/9 years of the same thing.

did you go direct through Axa? That is a stunning quote

Yes direct through them. :)

Reactions: moodel_tree

I just looked at AXA and it said the car was too expensive to insure???