Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did this morning and they were harder than what many videos on YouTube say. I put them back on as I think the aero wheels look a lot better in real than in pictures or seeing one in the street. Each to their own but IMO, with alloys, the tyres look too big and need lower profile ones
I agree they look much better in real life. Had every intention of taking them off but actually really like them. Also had all of my friends saying that they love the wheels

Hello, just wondering if anyone received an invoice with a different delivery date to their appointment. Invoice says delivery on 30th Sep (later than booked appointment). Is that an end of the month thing or an indication the appointment could change?

Hello, just wondering if anyone received an invoice with a different delivery date to their appointment. Invoice says delivery on 30th Sep (later than booked appointment). Is that an end of the month thing or an indication the appointment could change?
Mine has earlier , 18th Sept vs 24th Sept booked. I was told car wouldnt be avilable before 23rd so first avaible date is 24th but now invoice has 18th !

Now had my EST loan approved, in 10 days; Also got my invoice today; Accessories are ordered and on the way from the US; Insurance quote ready to accept - all heading in the right direction. :D
I’d be interested to know when your loan arrives. My EST loan too was approved but I only sent my final invoice a few days ago. Collection is on 28-Sep so should be plenty of time… right? :)

Slightly off topic but I've been with the car for 24hrs now and I love it! That's not what I wanted to say but I have a 32amp commando socket in the workshop and getting 35miles charge per hour which I expected but been really surprised with the normal 3 pin plug. I was expecting 4 or 5 miles per hour but I'm getting on average 10 charge per hour. Absolutely perfect for an overnight top up as my average commute is less than 50 miles
The normal 3 pin is 16 A (I think they limit it to 10 Amp for charging) vs commando at 32 A , so you should expect 1/3 of commando socket.

Reactions: Llangwm1
Yes mine is slightly different - a few days later than the delivery date I have, but I'm assuming the date I have remains correct

Mine has earlier , 18th Sept vs 24th Sept booked. I was told car wouldnt be avilable before 23rd so first avaible date is 24th but now invoice has 18th !

Yes mine is slightly different - a few days later than the delivery date I have, but I'm assuming the date I have remains correct

Huh mine doesn't have a delivery date on it hahah just the first payment date being the 27th of October 🤷‍♂️ same for the REG number, I can only see a VIN on there

Be aware the aero covers will damage your wheels eventually, they rub the paint off all around the wheel. There’s a thread about it here somewhere.

this is what I thought. It would be hard to keep the alloys under clean.
I’m also planning on getting my callipers painted green and I’ve got the aero wheel cap kit so I’ll probably take it off. Though the alloy does look very small, which is annoying

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 43940821-880C-4F8D-8201-C6FAFD06F2A1.jpeg
    43940821-880C-4F8D-8201-C6FAFD06F2A1.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 53