Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are so many of you getting these cheap quotes I'm 38 10yrs ncb 1 fault claim 1 non fault. Living in London I can't find anything cheaper than £1000 with excess totalling between £750 and £1250 I have had mercs, BMW and Audi and never paid this much I'm baffled

I'm interested in the answer for this too
As part of the T&C's of your insurance you have to declare mods done to your car. There's nothing physically stopping you from getting a wrap done and not declaring it.
Just know that if you get into an accident and need to claim, the insurance will most likely find out it's wrapped and your policy and claim will be void.
I can't afford the higher premium, so no wrap for me.

Rumours the frunk doesn’t have the clips for shopping bags anymore. Can anyone confirm?
Yeah, from what I've seen so far on YouTube, they removed the carry hooks from the refresh models onward

Reactions: moodel_tree
Just got an email from Tesla with my final invoice and request to pay the final balance of the car. Delivery was booked in a few weeks ago at Brent Cross on the 22nd September. Things are happening soon, I guess!
I collect on the 25th September so hopefully I’ll get my reg soon. Don’t really need it. I’ve paid all I need to.

Correct, the new one is smaller to allow room for the heat pump

As part of the T&C's of your insurance you have to declare mods done to your car. There's nothing physically stopping you from getting a wrap done and not declaring it.
Just know that if you get into an accident and need to claim, the insurance will most likely find out it's wrapped and your policy and claim will be void.
I can't afford the higher premium, so no wrap for me.

Yeah, from what I've seen so far on YouTube, they removed the carry hooks from the refresh models onward

small change - big annoyance! The hooks are / would be very useful!!!!

Slightly off topic but I've been with the car for 24hrs now and I love it! That's not what I wanted to say but I have a 32amp commando socket in the workshop and getting 35miles charge per hour which I expected but been really surprised with the normal 3 pin plug. I was expecting 4 or 5 miles per hour but I'm getting on average 10 charge per hour. Absolutely perfect for an overnight top up as my average commute is less than 50 miles

They won't fit the new frunk as there is no recess
You can get these ones for the new frunk:

And also this one for the boot:

Reactions: Mr H
Delivery day today. Already in love with this car, just puts a permanent smile on your face

Attachments

• 20210902_110718.jpg
    20210902_110718.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 49
Anyone taken off the aero wheels yet and is it hard? Apparently the 2021 ones are harder than the previous prerefresh models
Did this morning and they were harder than what many videos on YouTube say. I put them back on as I think the aero wheels look a lot better in real than in pictures or seeing one in the street. Each to their own but IMO, with alloys, the tyres look too big and need lower profile ones