Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can honestly say I have never stalked a forum this much before. Since putting my order in at the start of this month, and getting what I understand is the normal Tesla blackout.

I got a estimate delivery of November and I have been looking and hoping for an early date and stalking the movements in this thread.

Thanks to Mr Miserable for the info and when I eventually get a VIN number I will be seeking the shipping info.
We are in the same boat, I'm eagerly awaiting an update on my order, any update!

Collected from Trafford centre this morning, all done within 10 mins. Checked over the car which was all fine. Car needs a good clean inside as finger marks throughout. Sadly, rain has stopped me detailing and ceramic coating the car. Car came with 30% charge.
I’m collecting from there 2moz afternoon, hopefully it’s all good, a lot of people saying the cars aren’t that clean, that disappointing

Just to wet the appetite for anyone going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow. I’ve arrived to stay overnight and my cars prepped and ready for the morning.
They’ve even got the Police demo standing guard….

Attachments

• 6D59B037-2493-42F4-8099-D95AE4EEF0BA.jpeg
    6D59B037-2493-42F4-8099-D95AE4EEF0BA.jpeg
    575.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DFF01A6E-36C5-4B9D-B157-71E33E0DDE38.jpeg
    DFF01A6E-36C5-4B9D-B157-71E33E0DDE38.jpeg
    666.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: moodel_tree
T

Saw them jet washing the cars then detailing them with some spray today. They look
Clean but look out for sticker residue around the roof rails.
I wasn’t overly bothered about the cleanliness as I was always going to detail it myself. I just think it’s the shear volume of cars they have to turnaround before Quarter end tomorrow. If you have bought new cars from dealerships in the past, you get the red carpet rolled out, balloons etc. Tesla is a different experience, you give your name, licence and it’s see you later. Personally, I liked it rather than the 3 hour upsell and faffing about!

Collected from Trafford centre this morning, all done within 10 mins. Checked over the car which was all fine. Car needs a good clean inside as finger marks throughout. Sadly, rain has stopped me detailing and ceramic coating the car. Car came with 30% charge.
I am in same position waiting to get detailing and ceramic done when the weather changes. Applied left hand side extra door seals today before the downpour started again.
tomorrow hopefully right hand side then the screen angling kit installed. Boot kick opener will have to wait until there is a dry day forecast. Mine came with 35% but I was able to get back to north leeds.

Picked up from Brent Cross this afternoon a few blemishes and they had a great guy there with a polishing tool to sort them. Drivers seat (white) was dirty, they sorted. Great team and great service. Glad I had a check list and spent the time going over it. also rear light clusters have the common moisture fault. Long drive back to the midlands to get to know it, love it!! If Alan on here that was due today same location hope you had a great experience too!

Ordered mine on June 8th. Fleet management company cancelled the order, so I ordered again on June 28th. Fleet management company screwed up the second order, so I ordered for a third time on the 16th September. I received an RN a few days later and have been told to expect the car in late November, finally 😂 M3LR, white on white with 19" sport wheels :cool:

So I collected my ‘ex demo’ car yesterday. Only 6 miles on the clock, so totally unused! Build is good, no bad panel gaps or misalignment. There’s some paint swirl in certain lights, obviously from poor washing technique. I’m not fussed though as I’ll give it a proper polish and wax, and this isn’t something isolated to Tesla, my previous Jag had swirls and misaligned door on collection.