Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like the look of the MY but I’ll be sticking with my M3LR order for now. I’ve not the need for the size currently, although I’m selling my VW Tiguan for the M3LR.

I originally got the Tiguan as a family car but I’ve yet to start a family with my partner. So in a couple more years I’ll probably move from my M3LR to a MYP, it’s all when the need arises for me basically.

Reactions: Tom Tes
Welp, 8AM has come and gone, and still "There are currently no appointments available" when clicking the delivery link.

Somewhat annoying as the delivery text warns that we need to select a date/time within 1 day of receiving the text. Going to try live chat/phone chat.

Am I right in thinking this is only affecting customers who chose NEC for collection?

Steve
Give Tesla a call as this is almost certainly to do with the NEC collections. The person I spoke to last night booked me in to the Birmingham dealership instead. She said that the error is because someone sent out the text messages before the change from NEC to dealership had been made on their systems.

For those that received the text re delivery date, did you receive your registration number as well? Just wondering how much time one has to organise insurance
I completely forgot to ask about that (was too excited about receiving the text message!) but they didn’t tell me it and it’s not in my account so can only assume it will be given a couple of weeks before delivery.

Welp, 8AM has come and gone, and still "There are currently no appointments available" when clicking the delivery link.

Somewhat annoying as the delivery text warns that we need to select a date/time within 1 day of receiving the text. Going to try live chat/phone chat.

Am I right in thinking this is only affecting customers who chose NEC for collection?

Steve
No - I chose Brent Cross and am in the same boat.

For those that received the text re delivery date, did you receive your registration number as well? Just wondering how much time one has to organise insurance
I think you’re given the number plate like 2 days before collection.
However I’ve seen here that some owners have used their VIN number to insure their Tesla’s instead although I think this was only Direct Line.

I did. Last couple of times i've spoken to them they've said they need authorisation. Asked leasing company to give it to them but no idea if they actually will...currently on chat with Tesla and hoping i'll get some info!
I wouldnt worry! As long as you got the RN text it means the order is started and you should get a VIN Text and then Collection/Delivery text. The only other thing you'll get from a tesla is a rough timescale of delivery and allocation times.

Has anyone with a Southampton pick up had a delivery/collection text? I've had the VIN now for just under a week but haven't heard a peep from them about collection... whereas a friend who has ordered near enough the same car has, but they're collecting from Bluewater I think.
I went for southampton thinking it might be better than having car trailered to London somewhere, no VIN yet so not direct comparison to you.

Later I wondered if that moved you down the queue, as they can do some 11th hour collections at end of quarter at the port as they don't need to trailer them onwards.

No - I chose Brent Cross and am in the same boat.
Finally managed to speak to someone this morning and apparently I had been assigned to Birmingham even though I had put Brent Cross. Apparently Brent Cross is no longer available.

Anyway, now booked to collect from Thorpe Park on Nov 10th.! Could have had 4th Nov if I'd been willing to travel further.

Getting excited now.

Reactions: jhnbssll