Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bear in mind I've already got my delivery date of 27th November, I've just had another delivery date text confirmation for a different RN number for delivery on 1st December! I'm apparently getting two model 3's!
This just shows how bad Teslas systems are! I've just called them to inform them I've had this text for another customers order, apparently that order number doesnt even have my mobile number on it, so nobody knows how they've managed to send it to me!

Someone is due delivery of their car on 1st December I just don't know who it is!

Yes I think because we are so small here in Ireland...... we literally just get the leftovers!
I've heard the same issues with the Skoda Enyaq - they can't even tell people anything, even what year they will get their orders 😲
EV6 isnt for me either - I was between M3 and Ioniq5 too...... but at time of ordering the only one I could test drive was the M3 so went with that - and when I was ordering I was told mid-November which I believed..... and then found this forum and realised that was a fairytail! 🤥
I do like the look of the EV6, especially from the front and side. The rear is very much a marmite situation. Ioniq 5 looks like a barge on wheels. Looks cool to me as its different but the boxy design doesn't lend itself well t the true size of of the car - it's huge. Dabbled with the idea of the EV6 before ordering the M3 but as I'm coming from a 3 Door MK7.5 Golf GTI, I wanted something nimble and quick. Test drove a M3 LR on a friday and ordered the SR+ on a Saturday! 😂

Reactions: John_IE and BevyBoy
Yes I think because we are so small here in Ireland...... we literally just get the leftovers!
I've heard the same issues with the Skoda Enyaq - they can't even tell people anything, even what year they will get their orders 😲
EV6 isnt for me either - I was between M3 and Ioniq5 too...... but at time of ordering the only one I could test drive was the M3 so went with that - and when I was ordering I was told mid-November which I believed..... and then found this forum and realised that was a fairytail! 🤥
I finally got my deposit back on the ID4 that was a total nightmare..... unfortunately M3 is still probably the best delivery time even if not the time they imply.
Heard that all right they stopped Enyaq orders (but to be expected all part of VW group).

But Ioniq 5 may have been different as Hyundai has a decent market here, it looks a bit too weird for me should have been called the Hyundai optical illusion (looks like a hatchback but is a SUV in reality).

Mickey Martin telling COP26 there'll be a million EV's in ireland by 2030 I've been trying since May to get one :D

• Funny
Reactions: Shakb and Bandito
I do like the look of the EV6, especially from the front and side. The rear is very much a marmite situation. Ioniq 5 looks like a barge on wheels. Looks cool to me as its different but the boxy design doesn't lend itself well t the true size of of the car - it's huge. Dabbled with the idea of the EV6 before ordering the M3 but as I'm coming from a 3 Door MK7.5 Golf GTI, I wanted something nimble and quick. Test drove a M3 LR on a friday and ordered the SR+ on a Saturday! 😂
How'd your call go today, you probably managed to get a Cybertruck out of them :D

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito
Very similar to me. Also the Ioniq's handling feels very SUV and boaty. 🤮 I'm told the EV6 is better but I just don't like SUVs. Horrible, horrible cars.

Reactions: Bandito
I popped into Leicester today with work, I swung by the Space Centre.

Still no tents or anything to show that Tesla have started setting up the collection centre...

Few weeks to go yet I guess... Ironically my company's Christmas party is at the space centre and I decided against going as it was "too far". Gotta go there now anyway 😂

I rang yesterday and was told no 305 mile range and no heated steering wheel or seats. I have a J vin.
Tends to depend who you speak to from experience. I've been told I will have the new battery and heated seats/steering wheel, and I have been told that I won't, on the same day, by different reps.

My experience seems to be that the ones who say that I will have those features give more specific answers and those who say I won't I generally get copy paste macros, so I'm choosing to believe the ones who said I will get it. Either way, I have screenshotted whole conversations with Tesla CS saying that I will have these features, and I will be ready to show that conversation on collection in the event I don't have those features.

Reactions: Karlcole