Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I felt left out and wanted to get in on the action so I gave a call to my favourite Tesla CS person, Kevin in Ireland. Turns out this internal memo thingy that they all were issued with comes with a VIN checker that checks the last 4 digits of your VIN and matches it to the specs you're gonna get. 491km and 5.6secs comes up as mine and I think the reason people could be getting confused internally is that it doesn't actually provide any additional info on the acceleration time and doesn't even state if its mph or km/h. Obvious now too but its just the heated wheel and heated rear seats as the extras thrown in for '22. Speaker system is unchanged.

He couldn't tell me what ship my car is on 😢

Rang Tesla.

Car to be unloaded at Southampton on 25th Nov.

Told cars are arriving on 6/7th December at National Space Center Leicester for collection.

Delivery date cannot be confirmed.

Off topic: Naming my Tesla “Nabucco”
That's a lot of info considering you still didn't get a delivery date! Much more helpful than the 'computer says no' response they gave me. 😂
I'm hoping my car is on the same boat and should make it to Manchester at the same time.

Every man left right and centre is getting a delivery in and i call up and they've no idea whats going on. Would love to know what actually comes up on their computer when they check. Peasant: LR M3 DREAMER.
Considering you ordered on the 23rd of Oct, which is only 17 days ago, you are doing pretty well.

Having ordered 20 days earlier than you, I only got my VIN yesterday.

In fairness - the wait times really aren't that long, just the uncertainty which makes it feel longer.

Rang Tesla.

Car to be unloaded at Southampton on 25th Nov.

Told cars are arriving on 6/7th December at National Space Center Leicester for collection.

Delivery date cannot be confirmed.

Off topic: Naming my Tesla “Nabucco”
Brilliant! Are our Model 3s all snuggled up together on the Good Ship Nabucco?!
I hadn't clocked its the National Space Center for Leicester pickups, that's cool!

Nah wouldn't be worried about that at all - sure there are 2nd hand 2 yr old SR+'s for sale for higher than the actual price of a new one here!👍 Probably because people prefer to pay a premium not to deal with the uncertainty of "tesla updates" 🙄

People also have rightly so began to be more focused on mileage than 212 (Jul-Dec 2021) vs 221 (Jan-Jun 2022) reg plates too thankfully!
Tell him cancel his order more cars for us 😁

• Funny
Reactions: John_IE