Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you try
or
Tesla.com/en_ie/schedule/rn######

Would be interesting to see if that works irish side with someone who has a vin
I did indeed, unfortunately after a bit of a struggle it just brings you right back to your account page. Someone from Ireland made a comment earlier about knowing people who collected between Christmas and the new year. I wish I didn't see that comment tbh :rolleyes:

Kevin in Irish CS mentioned he can only see a month at this stage and its December. It does very much seem like we just get the left overs from the UK. I'd assume Mid December for irish deliveries at best

I did indeed, unfortunately after a bit of a struggle it just brings you right back to your account page. Someone from Ireland made a comment earlier about knowing people who collected between Christmas and the new year. I wish I didn't see that comment tbh :rolleyes:

Kevin in Irish CS mentioned he can only see a month at this stage and its December. It does very much seem like we just get the left overs from the UK. I'd assume Mid December for irish deliveries at best
I'd get over the delivery side of it to be honest but I can't understand why they can allocate the vin now or just tell us we have to wait. Haven't checked the shipping times tread in a long while but I would think all ships have sailed now.

I'd get over the delivery side of it to be honest but I can't understand why they can allocate the vin now or just tell us we have to wait. Haven't checked the shipping times tread in a long while but I would think all ships have sailed now.
To be fair they haven't told me about the VIN, I found it myself. The only text I've received off Tesla since ordering the car initially was to confirm if I want to accept delivery in December or wait until Feb/March 2022 for the new plates. Youd absolutely assume the car is shipped and on the way over, CS couldnt give me the ship but its to be expected really. They clearly get shipped into the UK and they probably only see it from there, working out the logistics to get it into Ireland