Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given Tesla seem to be rolling out the rear heated seats and steering wheel to all cars with the hardware I'm pretty sure you will get these. I think it's just a case of the updates to enable them not being on the delivered car.

It's the battery size that I'd be more concerned with checking because that's actually hardware and will make a much bigger difference to your day to day use than rear heated seats! Has anyone done a full charge on a new SR+ yet?

Reactions: badbadger06
Given Tesla seem to be rolling out the rear heated seats and steering wheel to all cars with the hardware I'm pretty sure you will get these. I think it's just a case of the updates to enable them not being on the delivered car.

It's the battery size that I'd be more concerned with checking because that's actually hardware and will make a much bigger difference to your day to day use than rear heated seats! Has anyone done a full charge on a new SR+ yet?
Not yet! Will be doing one overnight, car was delivered with 48% battery and showing 132 miles.

Most likely old battery based on 48% only giving 132*2 = 264.

If you have the 18” tyres it should be 317 miles.
See i am not sure if the car would ever actually show the WLTP range like that... from what i understand its more of a real world range shown and 260 is about 20 miles more than the 240 real world range i was expecting at order time in september? Again though would need an old sr+ example.

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 15.53.19.png