Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks all. Started to worry unnecessarily - thoughts have moved on to new lights or old lights and usb or no usb. Hope car is perfect - I’ve sunk hundreds into accessories - mats, roof bar, frunk mat, footwell lights for the rear from the US, trays, cup holder etc etc. It’s not even my car - for the wife - Christmas present. so no going back…. Wet today too. Would have preferred dry to check the car throughly.
Still bloody waiting and no tracking message. If they haven’t left Leicester yet I doubt they will get to me for 17:31…

Some better pics now its light and got the aero covers off.. .

IMG_0873.jpg

tempImage6u0ZL2.jpg

Sorry to vent but I’m seriously pissed off now - called CS to check whether they can give me a ETA on when my car will arrive as it’s due by 17:31. Has not left Leicester yet and still no tracking link. Leicester is more than 1 hour away. CS asked me to call back at 17:00 to chase and see what is going on. Frankly they should be doing the runaround not me. Starting to think it will not be delivered today. If not not sure when they will slot me in before Xmas - CS said their are maxed in the run up to Xmas.

Been checking every day, several times a day for Tesla to update my account to allow me to pay the balance prior to my collection on Tuesday. Nothing.
Had a call this afternoon from Tesla CS to remind me that I must pay the balance before collection. :rolleyes:
There I was thinking that I could drive off without paying....
I pointed out the shortcomings in the Tesla account system, which to be fair, they apologised for and corrected. All steam ahead for Tuesday!

Yes, it will. Been clearly told by CS that they prioritise deliveries for people with “completed profiles”. I did exactly the same thing as yourself, and ended up with delivery of 17 December while ordered on 6 Oct. Most of people who ordered after me got theirs before me. Also, CS said accepting the trade in is not binding - you can always cancel that later. So best just accept.
System just put my order "on hold" since I did not accept the trade-in yet. I activated again and accepted the trade-in offer. Does this putting "on hold" pushes my order to a further date than the initial order date?

Sorry to vent but I’m seriously pissed off now - called CS to check whether they can give me a ETA on when my car will arrive as it’s due by 17:31. Has not left Leicester yet and still no tracking link. Leicester is more than 1 hour away. CS asked me to call back at 17:00 to chase and see what is going on. Frankly they should be doing the runaround not me. Starting to think it will not be delivered today. If not not sure when they will slot me in before Xmas - CS said their are maxed in the run up to Xmas.
Any updates from Tesla/AnyVan?

Hope they got to you eventually

430 miles on the clock now - spent £35 on electric charging at home so far. I’m happy with that as has been very cold and I haven’t scrimped on pre heating, heated seats etc. Filled up the Passat last night and it was £85 OMG. Wheel alignment sorted and the Tesla service is so easy to use and got a loan car. The fix was done in 2 hrs though! Still a happy bunny so far.

Reactions: OddityError
There are mudflaps with extenders in the boot undecided wether to fit them yet.
Seems they haven't had time to install the mud flaps in Southampton/onward SC before collection - normally they are pre-installed.

Also seems that Southampton has run out of USB hubs which were being retrofitted on arrival into the UK, so nearly all the latest deliveries are coming without them :(

Reactions: MoSkeeto