Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK]2022.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022.4.5 has allowed me to change the chrome trim to black in the colorizer/colouriser function. Nice surprise that appeases my OCD given I got the car dechromed some time ago.

Might of missed it in the youtube videos I've watched but thought it was only possible to change the body of the car, not the trim. Maybe this option is only available for cars manufactured with chrome trim?
Interesting. I was really hoping it would enable people to do this, for the same reason as you, but like you I had not seen any evidence of people being able to change trim colour in the various Colouriser screenshots posted. I guess it might be a chrome only thing, although there might be people who have gone the other way, or done something unique with their trim.

Nice little surprise. Makes sense really given I’m sure Tesla are aware of how many people dechromed their cars.

Last edited:
There are palm readers on the end of Blackpool's North pier who are more reliable at second-guessing when and why cars are scheduled for updates. There'll be no user-defined trigger for updates. If there was one it would be in circulation in no time which would end up bringing the update servers down in no time.

Reactions: init6
That's not what I said. I was merely saying there are lots of people with the older version 30.7 that are awaiting a big update too.
That's the difference, LOTS OF PEOPLE waiting on 30.7 but NONE of the 30.11 got the updates.

There may be a genuine reason why NONE got the 2022 version. The only reasonable explanation is may be that version is bug free, so the updates will be pushed last!

Reactions: Tigermad
That's the difference, LOTS OF PEOPLE waiting on 30.7 but NONE of the 30.11 got the updates.

There may be a genuine reason why NONE got the 2022 version. The only reasonable explanation is may be that version is bug free, so the updates will be pushed last!
If that was the case then they wouldn't have released 30.13 which is rolling out to some .11 and .12 users.

There are palm readers on the end of Blackpool's North pier who are more reliable at second-guessing when and why cars are scheduled for updates. There'll be no user-defined trigger for updates. If there was one it would be in circulation in no time which would end up bringing the update servers down in no time.
I think it’s due to the posts people put on this forum.....when I switched from calling him Elon to Mr Musk, my updates arrived straight away

I think it’s due to the posts people put on this forum.....when I switched from calling him Elon to Mr Musk, my updates arrived straight away
Beyond the fact that you are getting the updates quickly, it is the norm within the social media, forums and Tesla to call him as Elon unless you are working for the Guardian, BBC or probably one of those other dinosaur companies! No disrespect though Mr Bouba!

so, how do you know for certain that you have a heat pump?
smaller frunk space with the towing eyelet at the front / centre

1644604146792.png

Reactions: Bouba