Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have noticed a kind of high pitched noise in the cabin when the car is on the motorway ... it seems to only kick in during acceleration, has anyone else had this isssue? It isn't annoying but just one of those things like a flickering light, once it happens you keep waiting for it to return 😬😬😬
Front motor kicking in to give the acceleration?
I don’t have a car yet, but have heard about this. Probably working as expected as long as it is faint. DYOR

E0C9CD7D-2DEE-4AEB-B2BC-7D25F6E8B994.jpeg

Well it might be late yes 10.00pm at night but my Model Y has just been delivered, They said Manchester had 150 Tesla's for collection and delivery's today hence my late arrival.

Everything looks fine and got things connected WiFi / iPhone / Driver profile etc etc.

Have left it updating all sorts outside now.😅
View attachment 823218
Finally! Or perhaps ... Finale! What a day you must have had waiting for her.
Up at first light tomorrow? No chance of waking the neighbours🥳

Picked up from Southampton this afternoon. Big long queue but didn't mind waiting as I knew it'd be worth it.

Shortish drive home for me back to Winchester. Funny seeing so many other new Tesla owners on the road on the way home.

Car drives great. Zero issues with the car that I can see, immaculate. Took one picture when I got home as it started pissing it down. Looking forward to using it properly tomorrow and beyond!
May I ask when you ordered you MY?

Grats guys thanks for sharing all those wonderful photos, grats indeed and enjoy. It's been ONE WEEK for me, and even though I'm getting used to her, it's still feeling surreal, and every journey is smooth as silk. What an awesome piece of technology. I haven't even bothered charging since last weekend, and we're still sitting on 80%. Snowy is an enigma. Delightful, I know you'll all enjoy your new addition just as we have.

Grats again!

🍻🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🍻

Grats guys thanks for sharing all those wonderful photos, grats indeed and enjoy. It's been ONE WEEK for me, and even though I'm getting used to her, it's still feeling surreal, and every journey is smooth as silk. What an awesome piece of technology. I haven't even bothered charging since last weekend, and we're still sitting on 80%. Snowy is an enigma. Delightful, I know you'll all enjoy your new addition just as we have.

Grats again!

🍻🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🍻
I have just checked Lizzie in the app; she has cooled to a comfortable 21 degrees. Same 5miles on the clock. The next days will be difficult to bear. Perhaps I should order another so that I can be diverted by good old school EDD watching😅

Thanks for all the kind words today, folks. A lot of things some of you said really resonated with me, I appreciate it.

Collection day was superb, and the drive home, well, unreal!!! I knew the acceleration was gonna be amazing, but I wasn't expecting the steering to be so sharp, direct and dynamic. Its incredibly balanced in the corners.

Car was in excellent condition, with the exception of the inside of the windscreen which is genuinely filthy. Rather that than swirlageddon though.

I got everything I expected, with the addition of mudflaps which I was not expecting. They won't be getting fitted tho, not my thing.

Bit of a heads up to future Southampton collectors, get there as early as you can before your collection. I entered the queue at 14.10 ish and didn't receive my keys and get to my car until about 15.30.

Probably their busiest day of the month though, I guess.

Anyway, congrats to recent collectors and fingers crossed to those still waiting for a speedy delivery.

When people are saying it will be worth the wait, they are not lying. Game changing vehicles!

20220630_152125.jpg
20220630_152119.jpg
20220630_152153.jpg

Attachments

• 20220630_152137.jpg
    20220630_152137.jpg
    743.1 KB · Views: 37
Thanks for all the kind words today, folks. A lot of things some of you said really resonated with me, I appreciate it.

Collection day was superb, and the drive home, well, unreal!!! I knew the acceleration was gonna be amazing, but I wasn't expecting the steering to be so sharp, direct and dynamic. Its incredibly balanced in the corners.

Car was in excellent condition, with the exception of the inside of the windscreen which is genuinely filthy. Rather that than swirlageddon though.

I got everything I expected, with the addition of mudflaps which I was not expecting. They won't be getting fitted tho, not my thing.

Bit of a heads up to future Southampton collectors, get there as early as you can before your collection. I entered the queue at 14.10 ish and didn't receive my keys and get to my car until about 15.30.

Probably their busiest day of the month though, I guess.

Anyway, congrats to recent collectors and fingers crossed to those still waiting for a speedy delivery.

When people are saying it will be worth the wait, they are not lying. Game changing vehicles!

View attachment 823234View attachment 823235View attachment 823236
Looks great. Glad to hear you had a superb D Day. We will each remember our D Day experiences for a long time ( probably also remember our ED D days even longer ).

Reactions: Beebumble