Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want to proliferate a me too thread, but I've had VIN this morning for a UK MYLR blue with 20s. Similarly had to accept the Tesla Vision prompt.

Let me rephrase. This indicates there are UK bound model Ys on a ship that has set sail. Hopefully helps to narrow down which ship it is on. EDD is 14th-28th June.

Last edited:
Without trawling through the many dozens of posts this morning I remember you ordered the same specification car as me on the same date and wondered if you have had notification overnight / this morning. 🤔
I ordered 2 x MYLR White/Black/20" on 07.03
Cancelled 1 when I grabbed the red MYLR 19" from stock,

Haven't heard anything yet from lease company, can't check as the car isn't in my Tesla account unfortunately

Reactions: busterboy
Mate so happy for you and the fam! Hope the kids are just as excited as you are! :D

You think she's on MORNING PEACE? That would mean it's a pretty early match after departure no?
Awesome cheers! Aye you're totally right as well. I kept thinking RCC EUROPE but writing M PEACE. Even then, the 14th is serously optimistic for RCC EUROPE, so has to be THEBEN. It's the only boat I think early enough that can accommodate a 14th drop off and get to Zebb by the 17th on schedule.

Not told the daughter yet, as she's at school, she'll be super excited later and tell all her friends ahaha! Very exciting!

Click below, you will see VIN in the code. You need to be logged in on the browser first. Can be done on phone or PC.

I have VIN number assigned in this 'user-orders' data (starts with LRW), but cannot find one in the order details page source code searching for LRW... is this possible?
Name changed from 'Tesla Model 3' to '2022 Tesla Model 3'
No BT notification in app and no' radar message'

Cheapest RWD model ordered in Poland in December, than moved from Q1 to Q2

Hi James,

I am also getting mine through a company scheme. I spoke to them yeaterday and they said a text will first come to confirm a match with a car and then a few days later a text to arrange a delivery date. I am not sure how quick you need ot reply but suspect they will also go to the leasing comany also.
The Tesla text (when it arrives) requests a response within a day to select time for pick up. They normally give a dynamic link that list a range of times spanning 3 days but I suspect it’s first come first served in terms of these available slots being accepted. Am not sure how a Lease impacts but you can always change your mobile number in your Tesla Account settings

Hi all, long time lurker here... ordered a Model 3 RWD through Octopus in March (was told it should be ready in June as it was part of an existing bulk order) - just had a live chat with Emma and she has said the following - doesn't look promising for those waiting for M3 RWD unfortunately!
"As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model 3 RWD to arrive, we could currently be looking at possibly August. The dates are updated based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, as these are only estimations at the moment they are subject to change." - I also just checked with my CS agent at Octopus and was told that they haven't yet received the weekly order report from Tesla.

I know that this has been covered on US versions that removed it a while ago, but I know that personally I'm not 100% convinced by that. Assumed radar was safer than relying on vision, with some instances of the cameras not picking up white cars on a bright day/glare, while this wouldn't happen with a radar. This is not putting my mind at ease for ACC/Emergency stop.
So I assume the UK regulations have been updated to allow this? Or is this a kind of legally binding 'opt-out' disclaimer that they are forcing you to accept?
An academic debate..Tesla have moved on this some time back and their policy is all camera on all models called “Tesla Vision”.

Reactions: S3XY T3SLA
s in March (was told it should be ready in June as it was part of an existing bulk order) - just had a live chat with Emma and she has said the following - doesn't look promising for those waiting for M3 RWD unfortunately!
"As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model 3 RWD to arrive, we could currently be looking at possibly August. The dates are updated based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK, as these are only estimations at the moment they are subject to change." - I also just checked with my CS agent at Octopus and was told that they haven't yet received the weekly order report from Tesla.
I have a colleague who ordered an M3 RWD back in Feb (directly - not via lease). His is August too. I think we need to accept that lower spec (RWD) cars will be built last and delivered in low quantities, especially when Tesla are looking to make up the shortfall in revenue.

My trade in expired last night and the order moved back to before the "Prepare for delivery" stage.
I'm wondering if that disqualified me from getting a VIN match as there are others with the same spec (MYLR/MSM/Black/Gemini) with later order dates.
Ordered 14 Feb collection at Bluewater.

No Bluetooth for me :( but I’m a lease customer so maybe that’s why
I'm a lease customer with ALD Automotive.

I see the RN in my app / online - however do you know if the order gets transferred to ALD at the VIN stage? My EDD's do not change anywhere near as much as other people here. In fact its only changed twice.

How does it work with ALD orders?

Had a VIN allocated too. Ordered April 1st - MYLR - Blue - Induction Wheels - Black Interior

I did randomly message the advisor last night and he responded just now with:

We have now been able to send the boats out to the UK after the lockdown in Shanghai.

Great news you have been matched to a model Y you should get yours by the near end of June we will contact you when we get the new regs for you, I bet you can’t wait for your new Tesla.