Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I have been following this forum for a while and enjoying it.

Ordered my M3 RWD at 10/02 this year, living in Finland.

After checking the source code today, I realised that isNotMatchedToRa00Vin value is false, haven’t noticed that before. Still no VIN though.

With current ships on their way to Europe, I guess THEBEN might be the one carrying my car then? Trying to understand what to expect.

My EDD is August.
isNotMatchedToRa00Vin doesn't seem to mean anything, it's been showing false since the day I've ordered. You want to search for the actual vin, so starting with LRW...
As it's been said, unlikely you are on a ship, especially since RWD have likely been put at the end of the queue to ship more profitable LRs instead, don't think I have seen many being allocated this week on this forum.

Update after over 100 replies, thanks!

Sorted by order date... still seeing some weird things with allocation for exact same specs+delivery location...
View attachment 809866

View attachment 809867

Link is still there : Tesla EDD
Great stuff - I’ll have to take a look at this in more detail later

Might be in there but MY-P VIN numbers and are they China or Berlin?

Update as the football is delayed - looks like there aren’t.

The owners of Tesla (shareholders) are very happy with how it works and there is no shortage of customers. Maybe not what people want to hear but it reflects the reality.
Not to derail the thread but, as a very minority shareholder I'm not happy as they are spending unnecessary money having to make these end of quarter pushes.

Each quarter is likely to be a new record, so just hold some back whilst still beating analyst estimates. The ones held back just add to next quarters results and so on, on a rolling basis - therefore it is just a single quarter's numbers that get impacted so just do it in a good quarter where there is no impact.

Musk has talked about doing it, just not seen any evidence yet.

Nice to see some fellow Brummies :)

Random question, does anyone know when you get the final invoice? I'm paying in full so was wondering if anyone knew? Also do you have to pay in one transfer?
You can make several payments so long as the full amount is complete before you collect your car.
You must take a copy / proof of your payment when collecting the car as far as I know.

Nice to see some fellow Brummies :)

Random question, does anyone know when you get the final invoice? I'm paying in full so was wondering if anyone knew? Also do you have to pay in one transfer?
When you get your delivery details the final invoice usually appears pretty quickly in your documents.. You can pay in one or multiple payments . Be sure to quote your RN number when making the payments. You will normally dee the payments reflected pretty soon on your account...but not immediate as t needs to get through the banking system and be applied to your account, so not panic if you don't see it reflected immediately Tesla usually request that you make full payment about a week before delivery.works like clockwork

When you get your delivery details the final invoice usually appears pretty quickly in your documents.. In my case Final Invoice was dated 18th `march against a 25th March delivery...so one week for me, You can pay in one or multiple payments . Be sure to quote your RN number when making the payments. You will normally see the payments reflected pretty soon on your account...but not immediate as it needs to get through the banking system and be applied to your account, so dont panic if you don't see it reflected immediately Tesla usually request that you make full payment about a week before delivery...works like clockwork

Last edited:
When you get your delivery details the final invoice usually appears pretty quickly in your documents.. You can pay in one or multiple payments . Be sure to quote your RN number when making the payments. You will normally dee the payments reflected pretty soon on your account...but not immediate as t needs to get through the banking system and be applied to your account, so not panic if you don't see it reflected immediately Tesla usually request that you make full payment about a week before delivery.works like clockwork
What’s “pretty quickly”, generally? Day or two? Couple of weeks? I have a delivery slot and a “hidden” VIN but nothing overt in the app regarding VIN.

I only ask as I really want that invoice so my third party finance company has as much time to fix any mistakes - though I have been seriously impressed by Forza, but it can’t hurt to get them their invoice sooner rather than later! Also I have no bank details to send my final payment to yet which I’m guessing is linked to the final invoice being generated?

Does the vehicle VRN normally appear on the invoice as well?

What’s “pretty quickly”, generally? Day or two? Couple of weeks? I have a delivery slot and a “hidden” VIN but nothing overt in the app regarding VIN.

I only ask as I really want that invoice so my third party finance company has as much time to fix any mistakes - though I have been seriously impressed by Forza, but it can’t hurt to get them their invoice sooner rather than later! Also I have no bank details to send my final payment to yet which I’m guessing is linked to the final invoice being generated?

Does the vehicle VRN normally appear on the invoice as well?
For me FInal Invoice 18th March delivery 26th.

These are the details included...VRN is also included on final invoice along with amount due

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 22.05.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 22.05.32.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I would like to think they will. They can’t stick to what they have always done as they need to clear a backlog.

then what happens to the cars normally delivered to other countries in July? someone has to take the backlog, there is a lack of production. Ideally they may try and spread that around a bit - so maybe we’ll get 1-2 more boats in July, July countries get a few less boats, same for August etc etc. Otherwise the covid closure basically screws mostly UK/Europe

I would like to think they will. They can’t stick to what they have always done as they need to clear a backlog.
Wishful thinking and what backlog? They haven’t a boat load of European spec RHD vehicles just sitting around. From an order point of view, they are always more than a quarter’s worth of advanced orders anyway.

If Tesla wants to ‘catch up’ on orders they will just make more for their domestic orders where they can deliver quickly. China is far more important to Tesla than the UK.

Reactions: Minimalist300